This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    Are you motivated, vitor? Do you feel my motivation? Do you feel it on your leg?
    I feel it on my third leg. does that count?
    "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
    Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Did we.. did we just dock?

Hmmm. Interesting.

Your move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
        That would be awesome. Scum leader would definitely have to be Hitler. White power?
        Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
        Napoleon or Genghis Khan, dude.

Hitler would definitely be the scum killer, doe. Too much?

Stalin, Napoleon, Ghengis Khan, Franco.
        So many evil person in the History.

And now please dont get me wrong ( you probably will get me wrong tho) but I hate to see Hitler being painted as the devil. He was one of the most evil human beings that ever lived, but not the most evil. Did he kill millions of innocent people because he was ab ad human and do i condemn what he did? aboslutely, but people tend to see his actions as the worst in history, and oversee what other nations did to other innocents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
          Stalin, Napoleon, Ghengis Khan, Franco.
          So many evil person in the History.

And now please dont get me wrong ( you probably will get me wrong tho) but I hate to see Hitler being painted as the devil. He was one of the most evil human beings that ever lived, but not the most evil. Did he kill millions of innocent people because he was ab ad human and do i condemn what he did? aboslutely, but people tend to see his actions as the worst in history, and oversee what other nations did to other innocents.
          Well, Hitler's massacre is the biggest in recent memory, and given that it is recent, people tend to think its the worst ever.

STUNT

Comment

• The only problem with having this many bad people around is that it's hard to make cuts and condense it to enough for a scum faction. Plus there were some roles that I just had to include because I really wanted certain aspects to be included in the game. Because of that, some obvious scummies were left out, although I'm having some second thoughts about replacements.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
              The only problem with having this many bad people around is that it's hard to make cuts and condense it to enough for a scum faction. Plus there were some roles that I just had to include because I really wanted certain aspects to be included in the game. Because of that, some obvious scummies were left out, although I'm having some second thoughts about replacements.
              You can twist some bad people into neutrals or something.

Also, What would happen if there was a mafia without a town, just a lot of factions killing each other?

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                You can twist some bad people into neutrals or something.

Also, What would happen if there was a mafia without a town, just a lot of factions killing each other?
                I actually twisted one bad guy into a good guy lol but I'm gonna stop now cause I don't want to give to much information out this early.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                  I actually twisted one bad guy into a good guy lol but I'm gonna stop now cause I don't want to give to much information out this early.
                  Yeah, dont forget me to PM me when you have the blueprint haha

STUNT

Comment

Yeah, dont forget me to PM me when you have the blueprint haha
                    It's almost done. I have all of the roles and abilities down and now I'm working on the PM's. I'll finish them up when I get home and then I'll send them your way.

Comment

Well, Hitler's massacre is the biggest in recent memory, and given that it is recent, people tend to think its the worst ever.
                      Not the biggest but the most memorable one. Stalin killed more people that Hitler. And no one talks about the Gulaks.

Itis a difficult topic and I dont want to sound like I defend Hitler or Germany's past because I hate our past, just pointing out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                        Not the biggest but the most memorable one. Stalin killed more people that Hitler. And no one talks about the Gulaks.
                        Did Stalin go after a particular group of people, like Hitler and the Jews?

This also may have to do with the fact Hitler attacked a group that now consists of some of the richest bankers, jewlers and other things in the world.

STUNT

Comment

• Stalin's reign in Russia is such an embarrassing period in Russian history.

Comment

Did Stalin go after a particular group of people, like Hitler and the Jews?

This also may have to do with the fact Hitler attacked a group that now consists of some of the richest bankers, jewlers and other things in the world.
                            That may be part of the reason, but you have to know that Hitler didnt stop with the Jews. He killed political opponents, gypsies, homosexuals, disbaled people. He was a sick, evil human.

Stalin killed everyone that opposed him, no matter the nationality, ethnicity etc.

And just one has to know that Europe was a terrible place for Jews to be in the 20th century. There were progroms all through-out Europe at the beginning of it. People blamed them for the bad because they were successful ( which isnt a reason at all, but somehow was back then)

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                              I've given up following Mortal Kombat. It's way too damn slow.

I'll have less than 20 people in my game. Anyone can play. I might modkill you, though.
                              Can I play this game? I have to work on my role-claiming skills. I want to see if I can claim scum role day 1 and survive.

Comment

• Are you guys seriously lumping in Ghengis Khan into a scum faction with the likes of Hitler and Stalin. Learn some history people. Ghengis Khan remains the most successful conqueror in history, while he simultaneously allowed the people he conquered to keep their customs and identities. He didn't force them to be Mongols. Furthermore, the world as he knew it then went on to experience the greatest period of piece it has ever known (Pax Mongolia). What in that sounds bad to you? There was constant war back then. So a successful warlord is automatically evil, despite showing respect for those he conquered and thereby acting as the catalyst for the greatest period of piece the world has ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                                X