This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Link View Post
    When you give it some thought, you start to realize that it's really just opposing factions. All sides think their enemies are evil. Inb4 "Just joking/trolling"
    Dear God, I've never agreed with you more on anything.

Comment

• You know what would be awesome? If someone took the time out to find all of the old mafia threads and posted it in here. That way a newbie like me could look back to see the playing habit of others in past games. I think that would help tremendously.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
        You know what would be awesome? If someone took the time out to find all of the old mafia threads and posted it in here. That way a newbie like me could look back to see the playing habit of others in past games. I think that would help tremendously.
        That's Sancho work.

Send him a PM or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
          That's Sancho work.

Send him a PM or something.
          I m sure Nas will do it with a long post in which he reviews all the games, and then Vitor will jump in and be like: I read everything I will so crush you guys next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
            I m sure Nas will do it with a long post in which he reviews all the games, and then Vitor will jump in and be like: I read everything I will so crush you guys next time.
            Hmmmmmm. You were on the right path for a joke there, but took a disastrous left turn somewhere along the line.

Comment

Hmmmmmm. You were on the right path for a joke there, but took a disastrous left turn somewhere along the line.
              I know. I had an idea for a post and started typing it out, but then I forgot what I wanted to say and tried to remember/make something up and well, yeah, the above came out. I am not proud hermana, you can believe that.

Comment

I know. I had an idea for a post and started typing it out, but then I forgot what I wanted to say and tried to remember/make something up and well, yeah, the above came out. I am not proud hermana, you can believe that.
                **** you.

Comment

**** you.

Comment

You know what would be awesome? If someone took the time out to find all of the old mafia threads and posted it in here. That way a newbie like me could look back to see the playing habit of others in past games. I think that would help tremendously.
                    You got it champ

WF Mafia
                    Mafia 2
                    Midnight of Madness Mafia
                    South Park 2 Mafia
                    Poena Aevum Mafia
                    English Mafia
                    Rio Sheety Mafia
                    South Park 1 Mafia
                    First Mafia
                    sigpic

Comment

• Wow that's awesome! Thanks so much, I'll probably read them once MK Mafia is done and I have time.

Comment

Wow that's awesome! Thanks so much, I'll probably read them once MK Mafia is done and I have time.
                        tbh and not offend anyone I think you can skip South Park 1 and maybe even Rio Sheety.

Comment

• Brings back memories.

"Hey guys, isnt that Sancho."

"Yeah, but I thought that he died."

"Well there he is nonetheless"

Comment

tbh and not offend anyone I think you can skip South Park 1 and maybe even Rio Sheety.
                            Well I knew about South Park I because I was following along when Leelee effed it all up. As for Rio Sheety, I may read that one last, but I want to read it just because of how much of a train wreck I've heard it is lol

Comment

Well I knew about South Park I because I was following along when Leelee effed it all up. As for Rio Sheety, I may read that one last, but I want to read it just because of how much of a train wreck I've heard it is lol
                              If you read Rio Sheety you are going to want to choke Vikingsfan.

Comment

If you read Rio Sheety you are going to want to choke Vikingsfan.
                                yep pretty awesome when 3 of your scum buddies die night 1
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X