Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pretty sure I can't though. I've disappeared so I'm not there to participate/vote/get voted for etc.

Comment

• I CAN SEE THE LIGHT! a

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukic View Post
        I'm pretty sure I can't though. I've disappeared so I'm not there to participate/vote/get voted for etc.
        Exactly...I should just say that if you disappear that you can't communicate/be voted for or vote.

Comment

• Snake and NLights, you have made me proud
          Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
            Snake and NLights, you have made me proud
            Don't say because the game is still going on, but keep it for afterwards and remember to tell me what in the hell you saw that you thought was lynch worthy, but not reasonable enough to bring forward?

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
              Ha Link sucks

Well done to Snake and Northern Charge
              What? Why? This is the same loser who convinced me to play when I knew I was going to be busy. Couldn't play my game properly being so busy, like not reading all the posts, not being active in general, and not being able to come on to defend myself...
              Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
                What? Why? This is the same loser who convinced me to play when I knew I was going to be busy. Couldn't play my game properly being so busy, like not reading all the posts, not being active in general, and not being able to come on to defend myself...
                I sniffed you out on Day 2 lol Does this mean my rank goes up or that I'm lost in obscurity?
                Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

I sniffed you out on Day 2 lol Does this mean my rank goes up or that I'm lost in obscurity?
                  You suspected me for all the wrong reasons.

Comment

You suspected me for all the wrong reasons.
                    You didn't even have concrete reasoning for being completely OT 98% of the time. But it was Night 2 when I solidified my reasoning... I just didn't want to out my role completely, and hope someone would pick up the charge in my stead. I just wish it was before I died

- Noah Porter

Comment

You didn't even have concrete reasoning for being completely OT 98% of the time. But it was Night 2 when I solidified my reasoning... I just didn't want to out my role completely, and hope someone would pick up the charge in my stead. I just wish it was before I died
                      98% is so arbitrary. Like I said, your reasons were wrong. Had I been active though, I could have avoided all suspicion, **** you Prodigy.

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
                        98% is so arbitrary. Like I said, your reasons were wrong. Had I been active though, I could have avoided all suspicion, **** you Prodigy.
                        It's funny because we all know you are Prodigy.

Comment

Would have, could have, should have.... but didn't.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Would have, could have, should have.... but didn't.
                            Am I making excuses? No. What happened happened, but it's a fact that if I have time, I am much better.

Comment

Am I making excuses? No. What happened happened, but it's a fact that if I have time, I am much better.
                              Can't wait to see the real Mafia Link then.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                                It's funny because we all know you are Prodigy.
                                I laughed.
                                Originally posted by jepg
                                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                                Originally posted by jepg
                                Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X