X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• :c
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• That chipmunk voice kind of ruins the song.
        Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Also, is Claw Dick pulling a WF Link right now?

Comment

• I hope wherever I am, Vitor doesn't show up so then I have to spend the rest of the night phase with him trying to sound intelligent and well versed in English.

lollllll

Comment

• Yes lol

And I haven't even said anything.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Haha Link you aint no smooth Criminal.
                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Nice twist with Guru, Kaiser. And to CJ, yes I know who he is. I just doubt I'll ever be revived to be able to tell you.

Peace.
                  Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                    Nice twist with Guru, Kaiser. And to CJ, yes I know who he is. I just doubt I'll ever be revived to be able to tell you.

Peace.
                    Interested to see if you actually know which character I am, but I don't think Kaiser will be happy if we PM each other, so just remember the character and we'll see at the end

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
                      Interested to see if you actually know which character I am, but I don't think Kaiser will be happy if we PM each other, so just remember the character and we'll see at the end
                      The way you presented your character is what made me figure it out. I'll remember to tell you after, like I have to remember to tell Snake how I sniffed out Link.
                      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

The way you presented your character is what made me figure it out. I'll remember to tell you after, like I have to remember to tell Snake how I sniffed out Link.
                        Like I said before, it was for the wrong reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
                          Like I said before, it was for the wrong reasons.
                          I have more than that; I just can't talk about it Link

- Noah Porter

Comment

I have more than that; I just can't talk about it Link
                            I can't wait to refute it. Just saying you don't want to use the same method in later games and I mean on anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
                              I can't wait to refute it. Just saying you don't want to use the same method in later games and I mean on anyone.
                              The OTness was a hint Swag pointed out at the beginning of the game. OT most of the time, and not putting forth anything? Scummish behavior of trying to deflect attention.

- Noah Porter

Comment

The OTness was a hint Swag pointed out at the beginning of the game. OT most of the time, and not putting forth anything? Scummish behavior of trying to deflect attention.
                                Because I was inactive, anyone who is inactive (any alignment) will pull nearly the same thing. It's dangerous to assume things like you did, it just happened to work this time. Also, your OT argument is way too arbitrary, I'd like to see a comment by comment breakdown (including multiquotes) of my play and I guarantee you less than half is OT.

Comment

Working...
                                X