This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
    The way you presented your character is what made me figure it out. I'll remember to tell you after, like I have to remember to tell Snake how I sniffed out Link.
    perhaps PM yourself and write it in there if you have a bad memory?

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
      Because I was inactive, anyone who is inactive (any alignment) will pull nearly the same thing. It's dangerous to assume things like you did, it just happened to work this time. Also, your OT argument is way too arbitrary, I'd like to see a comment by comment breakdown (including multiquotes) of my play and I guarantee you less than half is OT.
      Literally at the time I pointed you out you had 93 posts. Only 3 were mafia related. The reason I remember this is because Taylor only had two posts in the entire game so you only upped him by one. When you started having to defend yourself for your OT behavior, then you started to even out. Thus overall at this point you are closer to even, but you definitely didn't start out that way.
      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• nooooooo not my mangina!

Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
        Scum lose there biggest day weapon in blue. Who will push their town bandwagons now?
        lol u mad bro? ya u mad
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
          nooooooo not my mangina!

lol u mad bro? ya u mad
          Doesn't seem like I'm mad, more so that I'm ripping on you...

Comment

• Join the club Blue.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
              Doesn't seem like I'm mad, more so that I'm ripping on you...
              ya cuz u mad u ded

Originally posted by Lukic View Post
              Join the club Blue.
              No posting in the main thread party, woot woot!

Editing in the Discussion thread, modkill this *****eeeeeeeees

Blue is right

Comment

• The worst is not being able to talk man. But not like for one phase, for like 5 irl days hahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukic View Post
                  The worst is not being able to talk man. But not like for one phase, for like 5 irl days hahaha.
                  You can always talk with the spirits over here lol
                  Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• The spirits of Wichita, you and Joe...

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Shit or Fuck?
                      2nd I hope. That's a 7-way I can get behind. Did you see what I did there?

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                      Bets on Vitor coming back tomorrow? -280 Yes +110 No
                      I'll take "No".

Editing my posts is fun!
                      Last edited by Blue; 04-25-2012, 10:50 PM.

Blue is right

Comment

• All we need is a Buffalo, a Midget, a 2x4, and 9 lbs of Wisconsin Cheese and it's a party.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          All we need is a Buffalo, a Midget, a 2x4, and 9 lbs of Wisconsin Cheese and it's a party.
                          This is a party I can get behidn.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                            Literally at the time I pointed you out you had 93 posts. Only 3 were mafia related. The reason I remember this is because Taylor only had two posts in the entire game so you only upped him by one. When you started having to defend yourself for your OT behavior, then you started to even out. Thus overall at this point you are closer to even, but you definitely didn't start out that way.
                            Which I explained was because my theories were being posted before I could make them.
                            Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• I have 2 dwellings.

The house I live in and the mafia discussion thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukic View Post
                                I have 2 dwellings.

The house I live in and the mafia discussion thread.
                                So I guess I'm crashing on your couch...?

Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X