This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    I'm going to role-claim mafia on day 1 of the next game.
    Yay we can lynch you early then

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
      Yay we can lynch you early then
      Notes Day 1: MDB led bandwagon against me (SCUM!!!)

Comment

• I hope I get a role like the sacrificial lamb or some nonsense. I'll roleclaim mafia and get lynched, giving me a win on Day One. It'll be badass

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
            Notes Day 1: MDB led bandwagon against me (SCUM!!!)
            It's where I thrive!

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
              IBMG won't be in any game that I'm a part of.
              Yayy, thank you for saving me from being around you!

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              I'm not banning IBMG from any of my games, and since I'm on the docket for 4 more I think you guys will just have to deal with him because he didn't break any rules and the tags he made were obviously a joke and not very difficult to figure out.

"ibmg was mafia killer" - we had a mafia kill the next night *facepalm*

"swag is mafia" - you people killed me the next day because I was a bad touch uncle *facepalm*

Simple solution to dealing with tags: don't check them, mods. Most of them are a joke, and if you don't check them there is no way of knowing.
              Oh no, I've been outed!

Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
              Same here.
              Yayyyyy. Haha, you guys take the Mafia games so seriously.
              Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
              I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• if wf.com mafia starts before jan 2nd and I m not online to post, pencil me down as in b/c i maybe wont have internet in austria

Comment

• I reckon it should start in early Jan. Probably be the last game before CMD, unless people wanna play mafia while CMD is on which is unlikely
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    I reckon it should start in early Jan. Probably be the last game before CMD, unless people wanna play mafia while CMD is on which is unlikely
                    I plan on having a game in the CMD Thread. It will be awesome.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Can I role block Ellijay's ability to send insulting trade offers?

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        That will piss a ton of people off. Mafia is difficult enough to follow as is, as is the CMD thread. I'm not complaining, just saying it's probably not the best idea.

On a completely different note, I have a themed mafia (the theme is a surprise) 99% written and ready to go with 31 roles and multiple factions. Could I be put on the list at the next available spot please, assuming one time players are allowed to mod?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                          Seconded and passed

Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                          That will piss a ton of people off. Mafia is difficult enough to follow as is, as is the CMD thread. I'm not complaining, just saying it's probably not the best idea.

On a completely different note, I have a themed mafia (the theme is a surprise) 99% written and ready to go with 31 roles and multiple factions. Could I be put on the list at the next available spot please, assuming one time players are allowed to mod?
                          Guys whose games are ready usually shoot to the front
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                            Haha, win.
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                              Haha, win.
                              Does anybody do a board mock draft prior to the actual draft?

Comment

• I take CMD Overlord not objecting as him consenting
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X