• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I take CMD Overlord not objecting as him consenting
    Was that to me?

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I take CMD Overlord not objecting as him consenting
      I think it would be impossible to follow.
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
        Does anybody do a board mock draft prior to the actual draft?
        What do you mean, like a Big Board ranking of players? Yes, many people do extensive BBs.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
          What do you mean, like a Big Board ranking of players? Yes, many people do extensive BBs.
          No, I mean you get 32 (or less, if you let people double up on teams) people with designated teams in...say...the beginning of March (after the draft order is determined) and let them do the draft for that year. Usually each team is represented by one of their fans, since they're (generally) in the best position to analyze needs and have an idea of how that team actually drafts players.

Of course, if Run-DMG gets the Patriots, he'll end up trading Brady to the Jags for a first and second this year, a first next year, and MJD...so you have to be careful who is allowed to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            No, I mean you get 32 (or less, if you let people double up on teams) people with designated teams in...say...the beginning of March (after the draft order is determined) and let them do the draft for that year. Usually each team is represented by one of their fans, since they're (generally) in the best position to analyze needs and have an idea of how that team actually drafts players.

Of course, if Run-DMG gets the Patriots, he'll end up trading Brady to the Jags for a first and second this year, a first next year, and MJD...so you have to be careful who is allowed to play.
            Oh for sure, there are usually a few forum mock drafts. I've participated, but I've never been in charge of running one.
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Hyper may or may not have fallen off the face of the earth. Whoever's on deck may want to get ready in case Hyper doesn't show and we have to cut this short.

Comment

• My character has a gun in his mouth and is ready to pull the trigger. This sucks being my 1st Mafia game. does this happen alot?
                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Nah this is only the fifth game we've played and this hasn't come up before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                    Nah this is only the fifth game we've played and this hasn't come up before.
                    Good cuz i was about to never play again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                      Hyper may or may not have fallen off the face of the earth. Whoever's on deck may want to get ready in case Hyper doesn't show and we have to cut this short.
                      Whether or not he comes back, someone should post sign ups pretty soon so we can get the game going

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                      Good cuz i was about to never play again.
                      Dont do that to us Joe, we need Captain Crunch
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                        Whether or not he comes back, someone should post sign ups pretty soon so we can get the game going

Dont do that to us Joe, we need Captain Crunch
                        LOL I see what you did there. I'll cut the roof of your mouth

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                          LOL I see what you did there. I'll cut the roof of your mouth
                          You always come through in crunch time
                          sigpic

Comment

• I am loving me some mafia. I was starting to get addicted.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                              I am loving me some mafia. I was starting to get addicted.
                              I know Swag is looking forward to having you play one of his games
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                                I know Swag is looking forward to having you play one of his games
                                can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X