X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InjuredReserve
    replied
    Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post

I think I'll be in Florida seeing my mother the week after Christmas. Won't be back in DC til the 4th or so.
    Haha. I am in Florida a few of those days too. Taking Kate to Orlando bc she wanted to see the lights set up in some of the Disney parks.

Leave a comment:

• Ragnarok
    replied
    Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post

Awesome. I will reach out soon when I next know we are doing something. Can easily crash with me or BB. Doesnt matter.

You around anytime after Christmas?
    I think I'll be in Florida seeing my mother the week after Christmas. Won't be back in DC til the 4th or so.

Leave a comment:

• InjuredReserve
    replied

Yeah, I'd definitely like to swing up that way sometime soon. Especially for a poker weekend.

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't notice a Zombie apocalypse until the next NFL game.
    Awesome. I will reach out soon when I next know we are doing something. Can easily crash with me or BB. Doesnt matter.

You around anytime after Christmas?

Leave a comment:

• Ragnarok
    replied
    We need to get you to make the drive up for the weekend some time. A few of us just got suited up this past weekend at my house to play cards. Lost our money to my wife and Cory.

Walt is around like always. Still shored up in his house. He would last the longest in a Zombie apocalypse I think.
    Yeah, I'd definitely like to swing up that way sometime soon. Especially for a poker weekend.

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't notice a Zombie apocalypse until the next NFL game.

Leave a comment:

• InjuredReserve
    replied
    We need to get you to make the drive up for the weekend some time. A few of us just got suited up this past weekend at my house to play cards. Lost our money to my wife and Cory.

Walt is around like always. Still shored up in his house. He would last the longest in a Zombie apocalypse I think.

Leave a comment:

• Ragnarok
    replied

Still in Philly area, but no doing a lot of consulting and internal controls work. Boring stuff but pays the bills.

I had a client in DC and spent about 4 months there each of the past 2 years. Shame I didnt know you were out there.
    Me and BB have been playing a bit of poker too to blow off steam. Mostly 1/2 NL Hold'em so it isnt super high stakes.

But, a few tournaments here and there to fill that strategy void that mafia left.
    I just moved out here in August.

Yeah, I miss Mafia too. Haven't gotten into poker though.

Y'all see Walt still?

Leave a comment:

• InjuredReserve
    replied
    Me and BB have been playing a bit of poker too to blow off steam. Mostly 1/2 NL Hold'em so it isnt super high stakes.

But, a few tournaments here and there to fill that strategy void that mafia left.

Leave a comment:

• InjuredReserve
    replied

Good good. Up in DC now. How about you? What ya been up to?
    Still in Philly area, but no doing a lot of consulting and internal controls work. Boring stuff but pays the bills.

I had a client in DC and spent about 4 months there each of the past 2 years. Shame I didnt know you were out there.

Leave a comment:

• Ragnarok
    replied

Hey man. Been a long time. How you been?
    Good good. Up in DC now. How about you? What ya been up to?

Leave a comment:

• InjuredReserve
    replied

IR! Been a while!
    Hey man. Been a long time. How you been?

Leave a comment:

• Ragnarok
    replied

One day....it will rise again.
    IR! Been a while!

Leave a comment:

• InjuredReserve
    replied

Good job guys!

Sigh, I miss Mafia.
    One day....it will rise again.

Leave a comment:

• Friese
    replied
    Well done

Leave a comment:

• bcb1213
    replied
    Originally posted by PR View Post
    BCB and I come home carrying the mafia trophy from MU! We won for WF!
    High -Five!

Leave a comment:

• GongKong
    replied
    See, you have seen the crazy, so all else is just uncivilzed

Leave a comment:

Working...
X