This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
    Well, if you really don't have time in July, we can switch.
    Don't fall to his trickery!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
      Don't fall to his trickery!!
      My game is gonna look even better than his if I do mine after Rio Sheety 2.

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

My game is gonna look even better than his if I do mine after Rio Sheety 2.
        Can I be Green Archer?
        Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• The only problem I have with Superhero mafia is that I had to exclude many heroes/villains that I couldn't really find a place for, which will upset people.

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

The only problem I have with Superhero mafia is that I had to exclude many heroes/villains that I couldn't really find a place for, which will upset people.
            You have to do what you have to do. I just love the archery aspect of the character.
            Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Wwe mafia is ready to go if you want to bump us up into the three spot
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                You have to do what you have to do. I just love the archery aspect of the character.
                Well, there are some archer characters to take from and for the 2nd all roles are gonna be randomized (except for chg getting a bad ass role. Vampbro)

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                  Wwe mafia is ready to go if you want to bump us up into the three spot
                  I CALL SUPER CENA!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T DIE!!! GIVE ME MY TITLE BACK!!

*Takes Championship*

The champ is here!!

Comment

• I like how people are underestimating sheety
                    "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                    Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• I love how people are underestimating sheety
                      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• All of a sudden you love it now? Make up your damn mind.

lol

Comment

• Nobody is going to be able to build a game that compares to mine. Just give up already.

Comment

• Well that lynch only took way longer than it should have.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                              Well that lynch only took way longer than it should have.
                              This guy gets it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                                Well that lynch only took way longer than it should have.
                                Would have happened on day 1 if it weren't for somebody...
                                CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X