Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • what's it to ya, punk.

    Comment


    • Has anybody done a Harry Potter mafia? I think it could work.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Blue View Post
        Did you miss the white text?
        No I saw it

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morgus View Post
          Has anybody done a Harry Potter mafia? I think it could work.
          No

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
            No
            What do you think? Would it suck?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morgus View Post
              What do you think? Would it suck?
              I'm an admitted Harry Potter nerd myself, and it definitly could work. Plenty of characters, with clear good and evil sides. Some people will say its lame but (for the most part) they would play

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                I'm an admitted Harry Potter nerd myself, and it definitly could work. Plenty of characters, with clear good and evil sides. Some people will say its lame but (for the most part) they would play
                Not to mention that spells would be a cool wildcard for abilities.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                  Not to mention that spells would be a cool wildcard for abilities.
                  Yea there is alot you good do with it.

                  Time travel, mind control, transforming into someone else, flying, healing spells, and thats with me just thinking about it for 5 seconds. I'm sure you could do alot

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                    I'm an admitted Harry Potter nerd myself, and it definitly could work. Plenty of characters, with clear good and evil sides. Some people will say its lame but (for the most part) they would play
                    Agreed. I think Harry Potter mafia would be awesome.

                    By the way, Rag, once MK Mafia ends we can keep working on DBZ. I'll be less active, but I'll still be able to work on that.

                    Comment


                    • Which one of you want to organize the God of War mafia?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                        What do you think? Would it suck?
                        Yes.

                        Comment


                        • Simpsons and NFL mafia.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Lukic View Post
                            Simpsons and NFL mafia.
                            I never figured NFL Mafia out. I guess you could just do the ****ups and Goodell or something but that's lame as balls.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                              I never figured NFL Mafia out. I guess you could just do the ****ups and Goodell or something but that's lame as balls.
                              Or we could just make the Jets scum.
                              And the Cards trollolol

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                                Or we could just make the Jets scum.
                                And the Cards trollolol
                                Hohohoho
                                Cards are too insignificant =(

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X