Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    Hohohoho
    Cards are too insignificant =(
    just an fyi chg, wwe mafia is pretty much ready to go, so u can slot us up to three if you like
    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

    Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

    Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

    Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

    Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

    Comment


    • Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
      Dude could you stop being so damn inconsistent all the time!?
      Im going to travel in July 20th. come back august 5th

      I could go first, but its prbably best I go second.

      so you go?
      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

      STUNT

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
        Or we could just make the Jets scum.
        And the Cards trollolol
        Lol too easy
        sigpic

        Comment


        • yeah NFL Mafia doesnt work unless you make the Tim Tebow role God and everyone else Vanilla, with Timmy picking one person to ascend into heavens every night.


          Also, Chg, you can put me down for a The Mentalist Mafia.
          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

          STUNT

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
            Also, Chg, you can put me down for a The Mentalist Mafia.
            ..seriously?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
              Im going to travel in July 20th. come back august 5th

              I could go first, but its prbably best I go second.

              so you go?
              That makes zero sense. It's better that you go first then.
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

              I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Originally posted by jepg
              Blue is right

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                ..seriously?
                Its just something I tink it would be a good concept base, but I might take a year to figure it out and get it togheter

                speaking of good concepts, Pineapple Express Mafia?
                "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                STUNT

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                  That makes zero sense. It's better that you go first then.
                  only Jesus knows when that bastard Kaiser game will be over.

                  and Sheety is a 34 person game. so Its doubtful it would be over efore I travel.
                  "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                  Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                  20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                  Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                  4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                  Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                  STUNT

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                    ..seriously?
                    Don't forget mine and Rednose's History Mafia

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                      only Jesus knows when that bastard Kaiser game will be over.

                      and Sheety is a 34 person game. so Its doubtful it would be over efore I travel.
                      You doubt it will be over in two months?

                      I doubt Kaiser's game goes on for more than another week or two. I guarantee it'll be over before June starts.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                      I should be put on an island and nuked.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      Blue is right

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                        I doubt Kaiser's game goes on for more than another week or two. I guarantee it'll be over before June starts.
                        Let's just hope that the person I gave that ability doesn't use it to completely reset the game...

                        oops, you weren't supposed to know that.

                        >.>

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                          only Jesus knows when that bastard Kaiser game will be over.

                          and Sheety is a 34 person game. so Its doubtful it would be over efore I travel.
                          Unless a heap of people die night 1 again
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • 30 people per game should be the limit. Anything over and it takes way too damn long.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                              Let's just hope that the person I gave that ability doesn't use it to completely reset the game...

                              oops, you weren't supposed to know that.

                              >.>
                              Hey I forgot I had that.
                              Arriba Sombreros, Arriba

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                                ..seriously?
                                Don't forget Mafia III that should be fit in here soon...lol ^.^

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X