X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
    Yep.
    I third this.

What happens if Hyper comes back and the sign up thread has been posted and ready to be started? Do we postpone the new game or just scrap Midnight Madness?
    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• 2 games at once, since one game only involves a few people
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        2 games at once, since one game only involves a few people
        That seems silly and unfair to the people still alive in Hyper's. Why not start up the new one and plan to resume Hyper's when the new one ends (or resume the new one when Hyper's ends)?

I assume next is Carling's or BB with South Park, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
          That seems silly and unfair to the people still alive in Hyper's. Why not start up the new one and plan to resume Hyper's when the new one ends (or resume the new one when Hyper's ends)?

I assume next is Carling's or BB with South Park, right?
          How is that silly or unfair? Since my death, there has been limited posting. It's not that hard to keep up on... Not like the Town will win anyway, can't break the tradition of losing now.

That being said, I don't think both going at the same time is a good idea (I just disagreed with your reasoning)... Scum would have to communicate for Hyper's game, but scum would also need to communicate for the next game. I don't know how to feel about that sort of overlap.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• We have to start a game soonish though to finish it before CMD starts
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              How is that silly or unfair? Since my death, there has been limited posting. It's not that hard to keep up on... Not like the Town will win anyway, can't break the tradition of losing now.

That being said, I don't think both going at the same time is a good idea (I just disagreed with your reasoning)... Scum would have to communicate for Hyper's game, but scum would also need to communicate for the next game. I don't know how to feel about that sort of overlap.
              Oh oops. I thought that by him saying "since one game involves only a few people" he meant those people would be excluded from the new game. My bad if that's not what he meant.

Comment

• When does enough time have to pass to call Hyper's game a wash and move on?

Comment

When does enough time have to pass to call Hyper's game a wash and move on?
                  I don't think we have to stop it. We can just postpone it.

Comment

• My brainchild of a role for a future Mafia game was just born.
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                      NCharge and me would co-run the South Park game.
                      hah, that would be awesome

Comment

When does enough time have to pass to call Hyper's game a wash and move on?
                        I think we're there. It's just a matter of when someone wants to post a sign up for the next game.

Comment

• Hyper isn't dead guys!
                          Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• I don't know if anyone already has had the idea, but I was thinking of maybe doing a mafia with a superhero theme. It's still in the very early stages, but I just want to see what feedback I get from it.

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• I is dead
                              sigpic

Comment

• Hmmm.

(:

=)

(=

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X