This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
    I don't know if anyone already has had the idea, but I was thinking of maybe doing a mafia with a superhero theme. It's still in the very early stages, but I just want to see what feedback I get from it.
    I love it in theory, but you would need to make sure roles aren't too easy to figure out from role names and that not everyone is a major character (so fake role claims are easier/possible). But I love the idea and would definitely participate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
      I love it in theory, but you would need to make sure roles aren't too easy to figure out from role names and that not everyone is a major character (so fake role claims are easier/possible). But I love the idea and would definitely participate.
      Since everyone would be a superhero you could basically role-claim as anything. I'll try and come up with a few roles and see if I get anywhere

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Okay, so after sitting down and trying to get some characters I got about 12 different roles. But if someone is really knowledgeable about comic books or just interested in helping out I'd be happy.

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

Okay, so after sitting down and trying to get some characters I got about 12 different roles. But if someone is really knowledgeable about comic books or just interested in helping out I'd be happy.
          Batman (with our without Robin), Superman, Flash, Hulk, Wonder Woman (is Arcade playing), Green Lantern, Spider Man, Iron Man, War Machine, Silver Surfer, the entire Fantastic Four, the X-Men (or at least the major ones...Professor X, Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Jean Grey, Beast, maybe Gambit), Thor, Captain America....Daredevil, Blade, Ghost Rider.

For mafia...Joker (or any of the hundred other Batman villians), Lex Luthor, Red Skull, Venom, Green Goblin, Kingpin, Dr. Doom, Magneto.

I could see people like the Punisher, Catwoman, Spawn, being Indy's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            Batman (with our without Robin), Superman, Flash, Hulk, Wonder Woman (is Arcade playing), Green Lantern, Spider Man, Iron Man, War Machine, Silver Surfer, the entire Fantastic Four, the X-Men (or at least the major ones...Professor X, Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Jean Grey, Beast, maybe Gambit), Thor, Captain America....Daredevil, Blade, Ghost Rider.

For mafia...Joker (or any of the hundred other Batman villians), Lex Luthor, Red Skull, Venom, Green Goblin, Kingpin, Dr. Doom, Magneto.

I could see people like the Punisher, Catwoman, Spawn, being Indy's.
            The problem is that I want to have their abilities to play a part of their role but it's so hard to try and incorporate it for some of them. There's a few that I really want to get into it but it's so goddamn hard to get them an ability.

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

The problem is that I want to have their abilities to play a part of their role but it's so hard to try and incorporate it for some of them. There's a few that I really want to get into it but it's so goddamn hard to get them an ability.
              Here are some batman themed bad guys you could have a browse through to see if any have abilities that might translate

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Batman:....2FAdversaries

Comment

If you need some help, give me a PM. I need to take some time off from Mafia so I can focus on classes until I figure out the best schedule, so I could offer some advice.

Comment

• And also, I might gonna try and get a new version of mafia too. Was thinking of making about as many bad guys as good guys and not let the bad guys communicate with eachother.

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                    If you need some help, give me a PM. I need to take some time off from Mafia so I can focus on classes until I figure out the best schedule, so I could offer some advice.
                    Sounds good

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

And also, I might gonna try and get a new version of mafia too. Was thinking of making about as many bad guys as good guys and not let the bad guys communicate with eachother.
                      That could be awesome. It's like a Gangs of New York mafia.

Comment

And also, I might gonna try and get a new version of mafia too. Was thinking of making about as many bad guys as good guys and not let the bad guys communicate with eachother.
                        Would they know who they are?

Otherwise, it's a pointless game of lets lynch rofl first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post

How is that any different from a normal game? Just because they know who each other are doesn't mean there's any fair way to decide what to do on day one.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                            That could be awesome. It's like a Gangs of New York mafia.
                            I really don't know how it'll turn out, but it sounds fun and there's gonna be so many twists if no one knows who they are

Originally posted by Chg91 View Post

Nope, every man for himself, which means that there will be a lot more bad guys. But then again, their advantage will disappear since they can't communicate.

I think that either it's gonna be awesome with a lot of twists and turns, but it could fail terribly too. Hopefully it doesn't gets remembered as rio de ****ty II. What was it that was so bad with it btw?? I wasn't in the game so I never really figured it out.

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

Nope, every man for himself, which means that there will be a lot more bad guys. But then again, their advantage will disappear since they can't communicate.

I think that either it's gonna be awesome with a lot of twists and turns, but it could fail terribly too.
                              Keep working on it. This'll just turn into a popularity contest, more than it already is.

Originally posted by guru_92
                              Hopefully it doesn't gets remembered as rio de ****ty II. What was it that was so bad with it btw?? I wasn't in the game so I never really figured it out.
                              Vitor.

LOL I KID I KID no but yeah, Vitor was pretty awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                                Keep working on it. This'll just turn into a popularity contest, more than it already is.

Vitor.

LOL I KID I KID no but yeah, Vitor was pretty awful.
                                I got a lesson out of it.

Always stick to playing, whatever it is.
                                "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                                Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                                20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                                Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                                4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                                Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

Working...
                                X