Clear All

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    I petition that his half modship be removed, obvious abuse of powers
    The corruption runs deep on WF.

Comment

• Only mod to play Mafia with a conscience = Cicero
      IR lied and tricked too much to have a conscience ):
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I am insulted that I don't get my name in more thread titles.
        Better?

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
          Haha you know I was kidding, right?
          Quit playing with my emotions Simonds!

I apologize for any misconceptions my drunken self had while reading this thread. >.>

Comment

• "Link is suspicious of Blue, let's lynch MD4L!"

Idiots.
            Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
              Better?
              Much.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• You know what has become a really, really, really, really good strategy lately?

Raging at the game mod in the thread about your role or ability to illicit a response and indirectly clear, or condemn, you.

Can't wait to do that in Rio.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

You know what has become a really, really, really, really good strategy lately?

Raging at the game mod in the thread about your role or ability to illicit a response and indirectly clear, or condemn, you.

sigpic

Comment

• lol scum are cleaning house in Snake's Mafia

Comment

• dudes... it just hit me:

Dragon Ball Z Mafia

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
                        "Link is suspicious of Blue, let's lynch MD4L!"

Idiots.
                        At least I had your back...
                        Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

lol
                          Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Come summer (in about a month) I could try and run a Community Mafia

Comment

• I have decided that I will indeed run a Lord of the Rings mafia[perhaps with rednose]

it will take a while to set up but might as well put me on the list
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Didn't you yell at me for doing the exact thing you are doing, hypocrite?
                                Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

Working...
                                X