This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    You know what has become a really, really, really, really good strategy lately?

Raging at the game mod in the thread about your role or ability to illicit a response and indirectly clear, or condemn, you.

Can't wait to do that in Rio.
    Common man. I never once asked Kaiser to clear me. I actually said I thought it was an unfair thing to do.

Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
    dudes... it just hit me:

Dragon Ball Z Mafia
    Haha Rag and I have that in the works. I knew you would be excited.

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
      Didn't you yell at me for doing the exact thing you are doing, hypocrite?
      Lol, when?

Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
      Common man. I never once asked Kaiser to clear me. I actually said I thought it was an unfair thing to do.
      Not directed at you.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
        Directed at me.

I didn't purposely try to get a response; it just sort of happened.
        Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
          Directed at me.

I didn't purposely try to get a response; it just sort of happened.
          Wasn't even directed specifically at you.

People have done this the last 3 games now, and Game Mods continue to respond to them in-thread and give out potential information.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

Wasn't even directed specifically at you.

People have done this the last 3 games now, and Game Mods continue to respond to them in-thread and give out potential information.
            When did Kaiser do it? I know Snake screwed up and I know Vitor screwed up
            Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
              When did Kaiser do it? I know Snake screwed up and I know Vitor screwed up
              It's happened a lot, the only Game Mods not to slip up with it was Hyperborean and Chg. Even I messed up, but it wasn't at the provocation of a player.

Edit - To answer your question, the BB / VF thing when VF freaked out about Kaiser not responding.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• I don't even know what to say, how could you guys let yourselves get played like this? Absolutely horrible.
                Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

I don't even know what to say, how could you guys let yourselves get played like this? Absolutely horrible.
                  Preaching to the choir.

- Noah Porter

Comment

It's happened a lot, the only Game Mods not to slip up with it was Hyperborean and Chg. Even I messed up, but it wasn't at the provocation of a player.

Edit - To answer your question, the BB / VF thing when VF freaked out about Kaiser not responding.
                    There's no reason to respond to these simpletons.

If they're asking questions pertaining to their role or the game, PM them.

Duuuuuuuuuuh.

Comment

I don't even know what to say, how could you guys let yourselves get played like this? Absolutely horrible.
                      You're one of the people that tried to do it lol

YOU CAN'T EVEN SUCCEED AT CHEATING

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

You're one of the people that tried to do it lol

YOU CAN'T EVEN SUCCEED AT CHEATING
                        The thing we talked about earlier? I didn't cheat, bro.

Comment

The thing we talked about earlier? I didn't cheat, bro.
                          I don't know what you're talking about lol

I was talking about "Hey BB, where's my kill in the write-up?????" -- and not cheating, trying to illicit a reaction from the Game Mod to prove what you say is true.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post

Haha Rag and I have that in the works. I knew you would be excited.
                            niccccccccccceeeeeeeeee

and man Snake's mafia... the scum are so obvious

Originally posted by Link View Post
                            haha yeah Snake's mafia went downhill after the Sancho lynch... which is kinda funny because that was a good lynch lol
                            Last edited by vikingsteve26; 05-20-2012, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arcade View Post
                              Come summer (in about a month) I could try and run a Community Mafia
                              I'd be down to help with that if you want. I love Community, one of my favorite shows.

Comment

• Facepalming so hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X