Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
    If anyone wants in Reverse Mafia, we do have a possible replacement spot. Send me a PM if interested.
    Sorry man, didn't expect to be gone. Good luck with the rest of the game though!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
      Sorry man, didn't expect to be gone. Good luck with the rest of the game though!
      It is cool. Enjoy your last week!

      Comment


      • sanchez was scum HAHAHAHA

        yeah I know mafia is good now blah, blah, blah...
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

        CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

        Comment


        • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
          sanchez was scum HAHAHAHA

          yeah I know mafia is good now blah, blah, blah...
          Which means i wasnt scum, idiot
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
            Which means i wasnt scum, idiot
            thats why its funny, maybe you missed the white text
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

            CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

            Comment


            • This title is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Oreos.
              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                I'm sure that it was Deaner's idea to recruit IR.

                Look at our community rankings bud, just look at dem rankings.
                It is unfair not to give VF credit for his incredibly strong play in mafia 1. One of the top 5 scum games I have seen on this site for sure. The only reason the Cult didn't win that game was bc of how much info you unfairly revealed in the dead chat Kaiser. Which is why I knew you had to be taken out immediately, bc you would have realized in only about another night phase or so what had happened. Revealing info only you could know when you were dead stole a clear cult victory. So don't hate on VF.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                  It is unfair not to give VF credit for his incredibly strong play in mafia 1. One of the top 5 scum games I have seen on this site for sure. The only reason the Cult didn't win that game was bc of how much info you unfairly revealed in the dead chat Kaiser. Which is why I knew you had to be taken out immediately, bc you would have realized in only about another night phase or so what had happened. Revealing info only you could know when you were dead stole a clear cult victory. So don't hate on VF.
                  The best scum game was Walterfootball.com Mafia. Just saying
                  Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                    It is unfair not to give VF credit for his incredibly strong play in mafia 1. One of the top 5 scum games I have seen on this site for sure. The only reason the Cult didn't win that game was bc of how much info you unfairly revealed in the dead chat Kaiser. Which is why I knew you had to be taken out immediately, bc you would have realized in only about another night phase or so what had happened. Revealing info only you could know when you were dead stole a clear cult victory. So don't hate on VF.
                    keep preaching, still cannot believe how close we were but overall I just was giddy playing like that and messing with people's heads.
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                    CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                      keep preaching, still cannot believe how close we were but overall I just was giddy playing like that and messing with people's heads.
                      Shotgun Voting!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                        The best scum game was Walterfootball.com Mafia. Just saying

                        Maybe you didn't find out because you died so early, but that award actually goes to MK mafia.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                          The best scum game was Walterfootball.com Mafia. Just saying
                          Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                          Maybe you didn't find out because you died so early, but that award actually goes to MK mafia.
                          Madness.

                          Just saying.

                          Comment


                          • I'm going bottom. His lady is really nice looking, and they should always go on top.

                            ....****. Still Mafia Discussion thread? Tricked twice.


                            Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                            Madness.

                            Just saying.
                            Yeah, man. CKane played ****ing great that game.

                            Comment


                            • Coward's a punk biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.*



                              * - truth.

                              Comment


                              • I put the team on my back doe.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X