Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    How are u?
    I'm good.

    Originally posted by Link View Post
    Trust me, that's a good thing.
    I see condescending dickhead Link is back.

    Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    You need to calm down.
    I know!

    Originally posted by Link View Post
    Not mad, your emotion detector is off.
    He didn't say mad, how retarded are you?

    Originally posted by Blue View Post
    Dude calm down. No need to get offensive.
    I know! He is so not-calm right now.

    Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    Sir.

    Calm the fuck down. I've already told you once with my words.
    I KNOW!!! He is the opposite of calm!

    Originally posted by Link View Post
    I'm assuming this is now just a joke about the last time the calm down thing happened.
    You know what assuming does.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I'm good.



      I see condescending dickhead Link is back.



      I know!



      He didn't say mad, how retarded are you?



      I know! He is so not-calm right now.



      I KNOW!!! He is the opposite of calm!



      You know what assuming does.
      Soooooooooooooooo. What you doing?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I see condescending dickhead Link is back.



        He didn't say mad, how retarded are you?
        And you're not? K.

        Opposite of calm could be several energetic emotions, this case is obviously deemed anger. 0/10, just like everything else you try.
        Owner of the cutest signature on WF

        Comment


        • Lol thanks
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

          That's how you sound.
          lmao

          Comment


          • Jesus Link calm down man. You always take things so seriously on here.

            lol

            Comment


            • The internet is serious shit.
              Totes serious.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • I have a mini game ready if anyone wants to play

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                  I have a mini game ready if anyone wants to play
                  I'm in!!! Even if I don't make it to your sign in thread.

                  Comment


                  • I was just embracing my scum role too.

                    Oh well. First time I was scum and it's also the first time I've been lynched.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Snake002 View Post
                      I'm in!!! Even if I don't make it to your sign in thread.
                      I put you in Sign up thread is up

                      Comment


                      • The worst part about not being in the Superhero mafia is that I don't get to play with IR. That man (from what I've read up so far) is really insightful and on a totally different level from everyone else.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                          The worst part about not being in the Superhero mafia is that I don't get to play with IR. That man (from what I've read up so far) is really insightful and on a totally different level from everyone else.
                          Stop sucking it dick thats my job

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                            The worst part about not being in the Superhero mafia is that I don't get to play with IR. That man (from what I've read up so far) is really insightful and on a totally different level from everyone else.
                            I like to remember him as the dumb townie who convinced all of the even dumber townies to lynch two townies at once.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                              I like to remember him as the dumb townie who convinced all of the even dumber townies to lynch two townies at once.
                              it was for the best...
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                              CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD V NFC North Champion

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                                I like to remember him as the dumb townie who convinced all of the even dumber townies to lynch two townies at once.
                                Prodigy is a great guy amirite?
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X