Oh my first game. The memories

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
      In all fairness who isn't?
      Right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
        Right here.
        That's cause you only understand ghetto speak.

Comment

• So people want fancy talk...I guess I can move past the "******* who is right because he said so" thing and go back to the old ways of convincing people >.> sigh, that's a lot more work.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• all good things must come to an end swag

Comment

• I talk purdy.
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                So people want fancy talk...I guess I can move past the "******* who is right because he said so" thing and go back to the old ways of convincing people >.> sigh, that's a lot more work.
                Just do what I do.

Nothing.

Comment

• So like if youre the reviver and ur feeling trigger happy, you should revive me. Ya know? Since im the least scummy of eryone dead
                  2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                    Just do what I do.

Nothing.
                    I could get behind this.
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• And Joe throws another gem out there proving he isnt reading the thread
                      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                        And Joe throws another gem out there proving he isnt reading the thread
                        dont backseat mafia play
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• If I ever get outed as scum, I'm gonna claim Indy serial killer and say I'm waiting for the town recruiter, because town recruiters totally exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                            If I ever get outed as scum, I'm gonna claim Indy serial killer and say I'm waiting for the town recruiter, because town recruiters totally exist.
                            I will claim Town Recruiter to validate your claim.

Always have the back of my Cap'N.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                              If I ever get outed as scum, I'm gonna claim Indy serial killer and say I'm waiting for the town recruiter, because town recruiters totally exist.
                              They do, which makes your post even funnier.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                                Narrow? I did this same thing to Link in MK. Guess what happened? He was scum.
                                Horrid logic.

Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                                I had background info to narrow? In K&A I never used an ability besides to clear VF. I narrowed the focus based on cleared and game behavior. One of those final three targets which I had down Day 3 ended up being the assassin. In MK I started on Link before I even used my ability on him. I called him out on his OT bull****. He was OT 98% of the time and only had 3 posts actually in relation to the game. It was with that "focus" that I used my ability on him; and found out more info. What have you done the past few games Snake? You pretended to be town so well that the town rallied around you especially when you took down Link, and in Reverse you screwed up your own alignment and got yourself lynched. Not the best track record.
                                I told you, you got me for the wrong reasons. I have played similar as town, you were just lucky. Stop basing everything off something so ambiguous.
                                Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

Working...
                                X