Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Blue View Post
    I just switched to 50 posts per page and it's freaking me out. I DON'T LIKE CHANGE.
    CALM DOWN.a
    Owner of the cutest signature on WF

    Comment


    • .

      Comment


      • God damnit Link. You really need to calm down, you ruined the streak of bearpics.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          .
          Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
          .
          LOOK AT HOW UN-CALM THEY ARE GOD DAMN IT.a
          Owner of the cutest signature on WF

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
            God damnit Link. You really need to calm down, you ruined the streak of bearpics.
            Calm down.
            Owner of the cutest signature on WF

            Comment


            • What a bastard.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Link View Post
                CALM DOWN.a


                .

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Link View Post
                  LOOK AT HOW UN-CALM THEY ARE GOD DAMN IT.a
                  I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD HUG IT OR KILL IT.

                  HUG IT OR KILL IT?!

                  HUG IT?!

                  KILL IT?!a

                  Comment







                  • WHAT PART OF THESE VICIOUS ANIMALS SCREAMS CALM TO YOU?a
                    Owner of the cutest signature on WF

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Link View Post





                      WHAT PART OF THESE VICIOUS ANIMALS SCREAMS CALM TO YOU?a
                      SINCE THEY'RE MAD, I DON'T HAVE TO BE!a
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                      That's how you sound.
                      lmao

                      Comment


                      • You know who was really calm?

                        My pet mountain lions.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by swag dynasty View Post
                          since they're mad, i don't have to be!a
                          YOU ARE LEARNING MY PUPIL. SOON YOU WILL BE IN CALM NIRVANA.a
                          Owner of the cutest signature on WF

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                            You know who was really calm?

                            My pet mountain lions.
                            My mini Giraffe is pretty calm.
                            Owner of the cutest signature on WF

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Link View Post
                              My mini Giraffe is pretty calm.
                              BUT MY EXOTIC, VICIOUSLY DEADLY PETS WERE REAL.

                              for all of like, a day. then I had to give them back.

                              they were the best. like kittens who could scratch your face off without trying.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                                You are the best mafia player ever. Really I mean that. I dont mean that you are really one of the worst. I mean Vitor and DT bad LMAO
                                The Legend.
                                Owner of the cutest signature on WF

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X