Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    anything after MW's new. I still remember all the crappy, boring WW2 CODs before that.
    I did not start playing until MW2. Now thats my shit. i'm alright on Black ops
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      I tried playing Madden 12 today on all madden and had 3 INTs I got pissed and turn the game off
      The last NCAA game I bought, I had to play with the sliders to the point where the game wasn't even a challenge...and the CPU still pulled off ridiculous bull**** interceptions.

      I don't even try to play games in Madden anymore.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

      I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        I did not start playing until MW2. Now thats my shit. i'm alright on Black ops
        I'll shred you on MW2 and Black Ops too.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Blue View Post
          It makes Blue a sad panda to see everyone on his friends list playing MW3.
          I was playing Max Payne tonight, just got Ghost Recon too.

          I'm down for some gears though, I'm addicted to Horde / Beast.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

          That's how you sound.
          lmao

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
            I'll shred you on MW2 and Black Ops too.
            My Black Ops dont work anymore. dam kids. You have no chance in MW2
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              I was playing Max Payne tonight, just got Ghost Recon too.

              I'm down for some gears though, I'm addicted to Horde / Beast.


              I've only played a very little of Beast. I suck at it, unsurprisingly.
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

              I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Originally posted by jepg
              Blue is right

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                The last NCAA game I bought, I had to play with the sliders to the point where the game wasn't even a challenge...and the CPU still pulled off ridiculous bull**** interceptions.

                I don't even try to play games in Madden anymore.
                I want to get a madden franchise going when the new one comes out so you should reconsider
                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                  I'll shred you on MW2 and Black Ops too.
                  You'll own me on every MW, but I'd beat you like the dirty mexican you are in all of the WW2 games.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                  That's how you sound.
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Blue View Post


                    I've only played a very little of Beast. I suck at it, unsurprisingly.
                    Nah, Beast takes some getting used to.

                    Have to play with friends for it to be good.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                    That's how you sound.
                    lmao

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                      The last NCAA game I bought, I had to play with the sliders to the point where the game wasn't even a challenge...and the CPU still pulled off ridiculous bull**** interceptions.

                      I don't even try to play games in Madden anymore.
                      .
                      Owner of the cutest signature on WF

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Link View Post
                        .
                        My favorite remains "interception of a ball that traveled directly through the receiver's chest". "Interception by a guy who is looking in the opposite direction" is a close second.
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                        I should be put on an island and nuked.
                        Originally posted by jepg
                        Blue is right

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                          My favorite remains "interception of a ball that traveled directly through the receiver's chest". "Interception by a guy who is looking in the opposite direction" is a close second.
                          Patriots vs. Colts, Madden 10.

                          Dwight Freeney disengages off the block, jumps up, and 1 handed catches it... Then teleports through Matt Light and runs it back for a TD. This was against a friend too, I facepalmed so hard.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • UmAd?
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Gearsing it up?

                              Can I join?


                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                                Gearsing it up?

                                Can I join?

                                Of course <3
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X