This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Considering that there are like 44,000+ people who have signed up as forum members, he can actually make that claim. Too bad there are still like 600 members who can make him look like a retard.
    All active ones really.

and a few retired ones.
    "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
    Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      Current thread title shouldn't change. Whoever made it gets a gold star.
      Ahahahaha

I didn't even notice the new title until I saw your comment and it is pretty epic.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

Comment

• I love the constant name changes of this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
          Considering that there are like 44,000+ people who have signed up as forum members, he can actually make that claim. Too bad there are still like 600 members who can make him look like a retard.
          lol the other 1% are just meh to me. They are somewhat intelligent people. Nobody can make me look like a retard on here.

Comment

• Swag where's that chat room at? I cannot find it

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
              lol the other 1% are just meh to me. They are somewhat intelligent people. Nobody can make me look like a retard on here.
              Only because we don't have to. You do it to yourself without our help

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                Victory.
                Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                  I realize that the popular opinion is to dislike me on the forum and that opinion will snowball. So, I have the awareness to see that it's not actually me looking like a retard, but instead you people trying to be cool and hip by saying that to make yourself look good.

Originally posted by Link View Post
                  Victory.
                  I congratulate you for getting more people to believe your opinion. You have done well with that.

Lol at the title, another good one.

Comment

• Yes Kaiser we get it you think youre better then us, you have super hot cybersex, and is good at mafia.

anything else?
                    "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                    Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                      Yes Kaiser we get it you think youre better then us, you have super hot cybersex, and is good at mafia.

anything else?
                      Thinking about it, I have pretty much everything I've wanted in life. I know it's a matter of time before some things come to me so I'm satisfied.

You guys already know too much about me so I'm done putting personal information on the forum.

Comment

• Haha. The life you're living now is far from ideal. Take off the princess peach is sexy shirt and smell the fresh air.

Comment

I realize that the popular opinion is to dislike me on the forum and that opinion will snowball. So, I have the awareness to see that it's not actually me looking like a retard, but instead you people trying to be cool and hip by saying that to make yourself look good.

I congratulate you for getting more people to believe your opinion. You have done well with that.

Lol at the title, another good one.
                          Hey, if you want to rationalize it that way to feel better, go ahead. Whatever makes you happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
                            Hey, if you want to rationalize it that way to feel better, go ahead. Whatever makes you happy.
                            It's the truth not a rationalization to make me feel better.

Comment

I realize that the popular opinion is to dislike me on the forum and that opinion will snowball. So, I have the awareness to see that it's not actually me looking like a retard, but instead you people trying to be cool and hip by saying that to make yourself look good
                              this reminded me of the scene in How I Met Your Mother when Barney tells everyone he was too good at peewee basketball and it was unfair to the other kids. Truth was he just sucked, just like Kaiser.

Comment

It's the truth not a rationalization to make me feel better.
                                Let's face it, you'll never admit you're wrong, you're biased towards yourself. So why should we take your word on yourself? Fact: You act like a tard on here. We can get into reasons if you choose to persist.

Comment

Working...
                                X