Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    Yeah, we're putting the finishing touches on WF.

    It's going to be boss.

    Which one are you doing again?
    Victorian/English Mafia, so it'll be more standard with a theme

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
      South Park mafia sounds great. So assuming that one and Carling's are next, and then WF mafia after those two most likely, would mine be next after those? Also, unless Swag follows through on in-CMD mafia, mafia takes a hiatus during the CMD right?
      WF Mafia and maybe Carling's are next before the CMD break, unless you guys want to run a game while CMD is on-going (doubtful)..

      But, CMD starts in like.. four weeks, so. Yeah. Unless there are small, quick games, your timeline is out of whack. Or, speaking of small, quick games, somebody can run a small, quick game during the CMD I guess.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
        WF Mafia and maybe Carling's are next before the CMD break, unless you guys want to run a game while CMD is on-going (doubtful)..

        But, CMD starts in like.. four weeks, so. Yeah. Unless there are small, quick games, your timeline is out of whack. Or, speaking of small, quick games, somebody can run a small, quick game during the CMD I guess.
        That sounds right. I wasn't saying all four could go before the CMD, simply that as of now those are the next four up. We'll probably be able to get in two before the CMD if our mod doesn't go on vacation again.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
          Yeah, we're putting the finishing touches on WF.

          It's going to be boss.

          Which one are you doing again?
          I can't wait to see what you put in WF Mafia since you said it was mostly your ideas for Mafia 3. Should be another masterful game.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

          That's how you sound.
          lmao

          Comment


          • I would vote don't do WFMafia until Post-CMD. Aim for smaller games, I bet it would be tough to get 20 players. I want to do WFMafia, but I can't do both at the same time.
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

            Comment


            • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
              I would vote don't do WFMafia until Post-CMD. Aim for smaller games, I bet it would be tough to get 20 players. I want to do WFMafia, but I can't do both at the same time.
              WF Mafia still has a month to take place, i think we could do it before CMD
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                WF Mafia still has a month to take place, i think we could do it before CMD
                This. How many people for WF mafia?
                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                Comment


                • Lets not ruin WF.com Mafia by being under time pressure

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Tango View Post
                    Lets not ruin WF.com Mafia by being under time pressure
                    I'd agree with the guy whose list screwed me this game ^^

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                      I'd agree with the guy whose list screwed me this game ^^
                      Haha, sorry mate.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                        This. How many people for WF mafia?
                        30.

                        Chgenius and I have 26 or 27 roles I think. Once we hit 30 and edit him to perfection, we'll post the sign-up thread (should be up by Monday).
                        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

                        Comment


                        • Me and Body Burner have South Park mafia pretty much ready, we are just tweaking roles at this point to make it as fair/awesome as possible.

                          So if we need to call a spot in line to play our game, then I call at least 3rd up, assuming Carling and Chg/Whatdoyouwant are before us. But we can be ready for whenever.
                          CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

                          Time to Repeat.


                          Comment


                          • I love Mafia.

                            Comment


                            • I'm almost positive I have this one figured out.....way too f'ing late.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                                I'm almost positive I have this one figured out.....way too f'ing late.
                                Way too f'ing late is right.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X