Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chg vouches for Kaiser. That's all I need.
    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
      The intelligence of people on this forum is astounding. I've basically put out what I am and you still don't get it. It's funny when you know the truth and others can't see it yet it is so obvious.

I'd like to think you get it but you don't either. You come to the conclusion that most people do and it's a logical one, but it's not right.

No, just no. You can be on a message board without caring about the opinions of others.
      You I assume I believe what you put out there

Comment

No, just no. You can be on a message board without caring about the opinions of others.
        So you want us to believe that you're one of (if not THE) most intelligent people on the forums, AND that while you obviously spend a lot of time here, you do not care about the opinions of the other posters?

One of those two is clearly a lie. If you put no stock in anything any of us say, you wouldn't sit here and continue to discuss anything (let alone personal things about you, such as your feelings of superiority) with us for hours on end. Your clearly superior thought process would have kicked in by now and realized you're wasting your awesome potential by continuing to slum it with inferior minds that continue to produce thoughts you simply have no interest in. You would much rather be alone, spending your time productively (i.e., not blowing it on a sports forum) - likely in the pursuit of even more knowledge, or perhaps practical application of your knowledge, by making a positive contribution to society to fix some sort of social or national problem.

Consider this: to be human is to feel. We feel all sorts of things. We feel love and comfort when surrounded by those who care for us; we feel fear about things we're unsure of. And we tend to feel rejection, frustration, or anger when insulted. Yes, it's possible to not let petty insults get under your skin, but humans are emotionally charged creatures, and we respond to such stimuli naturally. Unless you are missing the capability to respond to such stimuli, due to a physical defect in your brain, then surely you have to be affected in some way by the input others (to include the people on this board) offer.
        Last edited by Clovdyx; 06-10-2012, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Why are you guys still talking about Kaiser's delusions of grandeur? Either he's obsessed with telling people on a message board he's never met how awesome his life is, or he's trolling you. I'm leaning towards the latter. He's not even doing it well.
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Originally posted by jepg
          Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
            Why are you guys still talking about Kaiser's delusions of grandeur? Either he's obsessed with telling people on a message board he's never met how awesome his life is, or he's trolling you. I'm leaning towards the latter. He's not even doing it well.
            I can only speak for myself, but I chalk it up to being an idiot.

Comment

• I chalk it up to him being so much better than us at everything that we simpletons can't even begin to understand him.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
                So you want us to believe that you're one of (if not THE) most intelligent people on the forums, AND that while you obviously spend a lot of time here, you do not care about the opinions of the other posters?

One of those two is clearly a lie. If you put no stock in anything any of us say, you wouldn't sit here and continue to discuss anything (let alone personal things about you, such as your feelings of superiority) with us for hours on end. Your clearly superior thought process would have kicked in by now and realized you're wasting your awesome potential by continuing to slum it with inferior minds that continue to produce thoughts you simply have no interest in. You would much rather be alone, spending your time productively (i.e., not blowing it on a sports forum) - likely in the pursuit of even more knowledge, or perhaps practical application of your knowledge, by making a positive contribution to society to fix some sort of social or national problem.

Consider this: to be human is to feel. We feel all sorts of things. We feel love and comfort when surrounded by those who care for us; we feel fear about things we're unsure of. And we tend to feel rejection, frustration, or anger when insulted. Yes, it's possible to not let petty insults get under your skin, but humans are emotionally charged creatures, and we respond to such stimuli naturally. Unless you are missing the capability to respond to such stimuli, due to a physical defect in your brain, then surely you have to be affected in some way by the input others (to include the people on this board) offer.
                I'm doing more than sitting on this forum. I'm fairly good at multitasking and I appreciate the times in life where things aren't always rushed.

Your second argument is very valid. I'm surprised nobody else had tried that argument before but I can't poke into that much. There is no physical defect in my brain though, that's all I can say.

Comment

I'm doing more than sitting on this forum. I'm fairly good at multitasking and I appreciate the times in life where things aren't always rushed.

Your second argument is very valid. I'm surprised nobody else had tried that argument before but I can't poke into that much. There is no physical defect in my brain though, that's all I can say.
                  Because it's not worth it.
                  Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Wow lol
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Lukic wasn't Spider Man. I'm shocked

Comment

• /inb4 Chg has been killed by drug cartel and has corpse raped by fat women discussion thread.

Comment

• Thread was ruined. That original thread title should have never been changed.

Comment

• Why are people ruining the thread titles? They were good.

Comment

• Mass roleclaiming sucks. It's just not mafia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                                Why are people ruining the thread titles? They were good.
                                Wasn't me.

Originally posted by Lukic View Post
                                Mass roleclaiming sucks. It's just not mafia.
                                Are people mass claiming in the Superhero game? That blows. We need to rethink how to work with themed games otherwise it's just no fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X