• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half Life Mafia. It's in the works.

Comment

• Can't wait for the Futurama mafia.

Comment

• Where you bitches at. Dumb ass town killed me off you guys can at least talk to me while I'm stuck at work
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Hey Joe
          sigpic

Comment

• What up Sancho. I'm lonely LOL. NFL Mafia is starting this weekend though.
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
              What up Sancho. I'm lonely LOL. NFL Mafia is starting this weekend though.
              Troll Rio if you dare
              sigpic

Comment

• I don't think PR should have been modkilled. Yes, he broke the rules, but a warning should have sufficed, with a deletion of the PM posted.

But it's not my game, so that's how it goes. Apparently BB thought it was serious enough to warrant a modkill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                  I don't think PR should have been modkilled. Yes, he broke the rules, but a warning should have sufficed, with a deletion of the PM posted.

But it's not my game, so that's how it goes. Apparently BB thought it was serious enough to warrant a modkill.
                  While I understand your sentiment Morgus, the problem is, rules are their for a reason. If you read the Bold part of the rule it is pretty clear. At this point in the game after giving a warning already where do you draw the line?
                  Knowing Swag's general sentiment, and my growing one. Their will probably be no leniency with the rules in NFL Mafia.

Comment

• PR let Swag get under his skin, made a bad decision and got offed. Can't blame BB for not giving a warning the first time.

Comment

• Meh, I think it's the right decision.

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                      PR let Swag get under his skin, made a bad decision and got offed. Can't blame BB for not giving a warning the first time.
                      They already gave a warning to someone prior.
                      CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                        Meh, I think it's the right decision.

Nevermind then. It was definitely the right call. First time in the game I get giving a warning, but after that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                          While I understand your sentiment Morgus, the problem is, rules are their for a reason. If you read the Bold part of the rule it is pretty clear. At this point in the game after giving a warning already where do you draw the line?
                          Knowing Swag's general sentiment, and my growing one. Their will probably be no leniency with the rules in NFL Mafia.
                          Yeah, rules are rules. I thought they could have been clearer, but like I said, it's not my game.

I do feel that a little leeway could have been given in this instance, as PR didn't seem to know he was breaking a rule, but that's his fight, if he so chooses.

I do understand your point of view though. I realize for game veterans these things can become tiresome and frustrating. Unfortunately not all of us are so experienced and are occasionally prone to mistakes.

Perhaps posting his pm gave him an unfair advantage, but considering they can be faked, I think it was a nebulous one.

If he was previously warned, then obviously disregard all of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                            Meh, I think it's the right decision.

This I didn't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                              This I didn't know.
                              It was to Daniel for joke claiming soup.
                              Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                                It was to Daniel for joke claiming soup.
                                Hm. Like I said, I think a warning would have served, but this is your case to argue.

Comment

Working...
                                X