This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
    Hm. Like I said, I think a warning would have served, but this is your case to argue.
    And I think it should have. It's obvious Vitor would have let it slide, but BB? No Bb wouldnt let it slide especially when it said specifically role claims. No sweat though.
    Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
      And I think it should have. It's obvious Vitor would have let it slide, but BB? No Bb wouldnt let it slide especially when it said specifically role claims. No sweat though.
      ?? Have you still not read the rules..?

Originally posted by Vitor View Post
      8. NO POSTING SCREENSHOTS OR DIRECTLY QUOTING FROM GAME-RELATED PMs. Role claiming is fine but do it in your own words. No posting fake PMs either. Failure to do so will result in being Mod killed.
      Sorry but I really don't see how this could be misconstrued. And after Daniel almost got modkilled, I really don't see how it could be missed.
      CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post

Sorry but I really don't see how this could be misconstrued. And after Daniel almost got modkilled, I really don't see how it could be missed.
        That does seem pretty straightforward. I'm assuming he skimmed over the rules like I did.

Sorry PR.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post

I took it as gameplay PMs more specifically RCs but makes no mention of night PMs.
          Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
            It was to Daniel for joke claiming soup.

Comment

• If you're going to fakeclaim, make it memorable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                If you're going to fakeclaim, make it memorable.
                It was a bowl of soup. I thought it was memorable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                  I still won't forget that. For all we know, you are actually a bowl of soup...

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                    So did I.

Comment

• I understand and completely support the "No posting role PMs" thing, but a fake Night PM takes all of 30 seconds to come up with if you have any idea what you're doing. I guess I don't really see the point in punishing someone for posting something that easy to fake.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      Blue is right

Comment

• HA HA HA HA HA HO HO HO HO HO HE HE HE HE HEa
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          HA HA HA HA HA HO HO HO HO HO HE HE HE HE HEa
                          How do people still fall for it Swag? It amazes me.

Comment

• You dumbasses (Rio), I have played the same damn way in every game. The only and I do mean the only thing Swag pinged me on was surviving a night kill.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• uMaD?
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                uMaD?
                                Nah, I still love ya. Though your ego is the size of the Jersey Shore group combined right now

- Noah Porter

Comment

Working...
                                X