This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
    I wrestled for three years there then played rugby my senior season which would have been 06-07.
    I think that was the year we played you in the first round of the regional tournaments (I played for Sewanee). If I have the year right, we lost horribly (24-3, I think) because we all were hungover.
    I know we met y'all in the tournament several times over my four years (05-09).

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
      I think that was the year we played you in the first round of the regional tournaments (I played for Sewanee). If I have the year right, we lost horribly (24-3, I think) because we all were hungover.
      I know we met y'all in the tournament several times over my four years (05-09).
      That is very possible. I think I remember playing ya'll...we were pretty good my senior year.

Comment

That is very possible. I think I remember playing ya'll...we were pretty good my senior year.
        Yeah, y'all were. We almost always played you in the tournaments, and if memory serves me correctly, we split the victories 2-2 in the four times we met. I was playing hooker in 06-07.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
          Yeah, y'all were. We almost always played you in the tournaments, and if memory serves me correctly, we split the victories 2-2 in the four times we met. I was playing hooker in 06-07.
          I played mostly flanker and then we had two props quit so I had to play there later in the spring. It was pretty fun though. And I played flanker for the All-Conference or whatever they called it team.

Comment

I played mostly flanker and then we had two props quit so I had to play there later in the spring. It was pretty fun though. And I played flanker for the All-Conference or whatever they called it team.
            I started at flanker my freshman year, but since I added about 20 lbs of muscle in my first two years, I switched to hooker my sophomore year, then prop my senior year (I broke my shoulder during my junior year). So if you were a prop in the spring, we definitely lined up directly across from each other. Small world.

Comment

• Aww look at this, so sweet.

Now back to mafia...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                Aww look at this, so sweet.

Now back to mafia...
                Yeah, because you are one to talk about getting off topic...Not to mention it was your initial comment which lead to where I went to school which led to this. So it's really your fault.

Comment

Yeah, because you are one to talk about getting off topic...
                  I can do whatever the hell I want. You guys? Not so much.

Comment

I can do whatever the hell I want. You guys? Not so much.
                    I can think of at least one thing you sure can't do.

Comment

I can think of at least one thing you sure can't do.
                      Perhaps it's something I don't want to do and that's why I don't do it.

Enlighten me on this thing I can't do.

Comment

Enlighten me on this thing I can't do.
                        I think we all know.

Comment

I think we all know.
                          So you have nothing? Good try.

Comment

Enbrighten me on this thing I can't do.
                            ftfy.

Comment

So you have nothing? Good try.
                              Poor lil Kaiser. Yeah, I think it is best we don't hurt your feelings by going into it.

Comment

Poor lil Kaiser. Yeah, I think it is best we don't hurt your feelings by going into it.
                                Believe me, there is nothing you could say on these forums or to my face that could hurt my feelings. There is an ironic thing about that statement but I'm not going to go into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X