This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
    It mainly centers around the command that "Thou Shall Not Commit Adultery" and that marriage is something that God recognizes as "two people becoming one." Sex is one of the rituals where two people become one. So per-martial sex would be violating God's will/word of two people becoming one at marriage. I'm trying to put this simply and not quote a bunch of verses.

Yes.
    And how do you know this? Jesus preached understanding and compassion for your fellow man, unless I'm greatly mistaken. You, being an admittedly hateful human being, wouldn't qualify.

Comment

It mainly centers around the command that "Thou Shall Not Commit Adultery" and that marriage is something that God recognizes as "two people becoming one." Sex is one of the rituals where two people become one. So per-martial sex would be violating God's will/word of two people becoming one at marriage. I'm trying to put this simply and not quote a bunch of verses.
      Is that the generally accepted explanation, or just your personal one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
        And how do you know this? Jesus preached understanding and compassion for your fellow man, unless I'm greatly mistaken. You, being an admittedly hateful human being, wouldn't qualify.
        You are missing something specific in your original question.

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
        Is that the generally accepted explanation, or just your personal one?
        A little bit of both. I can't speak for others but that's partially what I believe in simple terms.

Comment

I'm not Jesus, I don't have enough forgiveness to forgive them. When I go to heaven, perhaps I'll learn the difference in thought process between Jesus and me when relating to humans. Misanthropy is a sin, just like a whole lot of other things.
          Not sure what your dislike of people has to do with you forgiving them. Jesus' main teaching with regards to people dealing with each other is to love and forgive each other. I just wonder why you would cite religion in your personal choices when its obvious you fail to adhere to one your religion's main tenets. This would make you a failure in your own eyes.
          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

You are missing something specific in your original question.
            Please tell. I make mistakes like anybody else.

But I will ask you again. How can you, someone who hates all of humanity, hope to get into heaven? You don't seem, to me at least, to satisfy the basic criteria.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
              Not sure what your dislike of people has to do with you forgiving them. Jesus' main teaching with regards to people dealing with each other is to love and forgive each other. I just wonder why you would cite religion in your personal choices when its obvious you fail to adhere to one your religion's main tenets. This would make you a failure in your own eyes.
              Even closer than Morgus.

Originally posted by Morgus View Post
              Please tell. I make mistakes like anybody else.

But I will ask you again. How can you, someone who hates all of humanity, hope to get into heaven? You don't seem, to me at least, to satisfy the basic criteria.
              Think about it.

Welp that's all the time I have today for Kaiser Q&A, maybe some other time guise. I need to get some work done now. I'll be back on later to play some more Rio Sheety and hopefully DT is lynched by then.

Comment

Even closer than Morgus.

Think about it.

Welp that's all the time I have today for Kaiser Q&A, maybe some other time guise. I need to get some work done now. I'll be back on later to play some more Rio Sheety and hopefully DT is lynched by then.
                Now this is obfuscation. If you don't want to answer the question, then I understand.

Comment

• Get this **** out of the Mafia Discussion thread.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                    Get this **** out of the Mafia Discussion thread.
                    Seconded

Comment

• Delete

Delete

Delete

Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        Delete

Delete

Delete

Use your pretty new mod powers to change this awful thread title, won't you?
                        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                        Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                          Seconded
                          Thirded

Comment

• Hmm. We're going places with this OP

Comment

• Swag has pretty mod powers?

Comment