This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
    I could probably work out a Simpsons Mafia down the road. Don't record it though cause then people would expect it from me.

If we can help it, we should try to save some of these for the offseason, and probably post-CMD. It makes no sense that we had nothing to do on here from May until preseason but during football season we're drowning in Mafia games and eventually the forum member draft.
    The good thing about a Simpsons mafia is there are SO MANY long standing, established characters that it would make it really fun and interesting. Hell, there's even mafia muscle guys in the show itself.

Comment

Definitely interested in Wire Mafia, Medieval Mafia and Mafia 3. The other ones I'm kinda meh on, partly because I don't know how it would work out, but I'd definitely play the three I mentioned.
      Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
      I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Tango View Post
        If you are interested i could pm you some of my ideas when i finish them ?
        Sure. I'm in no hurry to get this done, but I've got a rough idea of what I wanna do, and I've jotted down 15 or so roles already. Keep in mind if you contribute a lot to the roles and whatnot you won't be able to play since you'd have too much inside information.

Originally posted by JLash View Post
        The good thing about a Simpsons mafia is there are SO MANY long standing, established characters that it would make it really fun and interesting. Hell, there's even mafia muscle guys in the show itself.
        Yeah, from the rough list I have so far, there are some very natural fits to "traditional" Mafia roles, but then are so many established characters like Marge, Bart or Lisa who should be involved, but their ability probably isn't obvious.

Comment

I'll give any Mafia a chance that doesn't require an in-depth knowledge of the subject it's themed on... That kind of greatly excludes people and puts a lot of people at a disadvantage.

I like the idea of themes, but not whenever one must be a devout follower to be able to function in the game.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            I'll give any Mafia a chance that doesn't require an in-depth knowledge of the subject it's themed on... That kind of greatly excludes people and puts a lot of people at a disadvantage.

I like the idea of themes, but not whenever one must be a devout follower to be able to function in the game.
            Absolutly agree with all of this
            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

The Wire, WF, and Mafia 3 sound super baller to me.

Comment

I would love (yeah right) to host one relatively non-themed game at sone point.
                sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post

Coming soon...Statistics Mafia: If you don't properly identify the principle components, you'll be just another negative z-score. /nerdtalk

Comment

Coming soon...Statistics Mafia: If you don't properly identify the principle components, you'll be just another negative z-score. /nerdtalk

Oh, shit.

white text
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Vitor Machado View Post
                      I Give a lot more props to Chg after seeing how difficult it is to do it
                      What're you talking about? It's easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                        What're you talking about? It's easy.
                        Everything Chg does is easy.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

Im not picky, ill play all of them
                          sigpic

Comment

How about a Chappelle show mafia?

Of course, I wouldn't be the leader but I'd help find out some of the roles.

Comment

I am the 1 percentile

It's unleash the dragon time yall

Comment

WalterMafia.com

Comment

Working...
                                X