• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bro, u havent deleted rio yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
      Gotcha.

Anyone else notice that since Blue's been lynched there's been a drop off in confusing references to past games? Let's make lynch Blue Day One a tradition. Sound good?
      I'm probably not going to play in another game for a while after WWF, so I'd actually be cool with that. Hopefully I'm the Cop!

And if you think my references are confusing...
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Blue is right

Comment

• Everybody isn't playing for a while after these next few games, I love how one or two great players do it and then it's popular.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
          Everybody isn't playing for a while after these next few games, I love how one or two great players do it and then it's popular.
          It has nothing to do with "one or two great players" taking a break.
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
            Everybody isn't playing for a while after these next few games, I love how one or two great players do it and then it's popular.
            I'm flattered.
            Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
              I'm flattered.
              i think you should get your ass off the reserved list. Dont make me go Swag vs Nas on you
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                i think you should get your ass off the reserved list. Dont make me go Swag vs Nas on you
                The last time I was talked into a game I was busy like none other and regretted joining.
                Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• History Mafia is nearing completion hopefully I finished the roles tonight. Right now it's looking to be a pretty small game, maybe around 30 people. I might add a few more roles in. Rednose is gonna look over the roles and we're gonna do some more tweaks. I know there's a lot of people ahead of us so it'll be a while. I don't really want to mod a game during my first semester of college anyways, so I'll be looking to start mine around winter break time.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                    I have a game idea and I want to make one but I need help since I have never done it before. Anyone with expierence interested
                    Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                    PM me the idea and I'll give you my thoughts.
                    I told Kaiser my idea and he liked. So I just wanted to let everyone know that a JoeLegend mafia game is in the works. If you know me I try to go all out and never do anything half ass so it should be a good game. Maybe mentioned as one of the best. I dont have a time table yet but I will keep you guys posted. Dont ask what it is cuz its a secret LOL
                    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                      I told Kaiser my idea and he liked. So I just wanted to let everyone know that a JoeLegend mafia game is in the works. If you know me I try to go all out and never do anything half ass so it should be a good game. Maybe mentioned as one of the best. I dont have a time table yet but I will keep you guys posted. Dont ask what it is cuz its a secret LOL
                      Hey Joe, what is it?

Comment

• I think we need to trend down to 20ish people a game, as that will make things a little better, after SP1 got Leelee'd people were frustrated and then MK just kinda finished the 'this is just to much' montra.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                          Hey Joe, what is it?
                          Its a secret LOL. Trust m though I think you guys will enjoy it.
                          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                            I think we need to trend down to 20ish people a game, as that will make things a little better, after SP1 got Leelee'd people were frustrated and then MK just kinda finished the 'this is just to much' montra.
                            My game will have 22-25 roles haven't quite decided. I could just lop off the last three roles I have to write and call it good lol
                            Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Cereal Killers is ready to go.
                              Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                                Cereal Killers is ready to go.
                                Awesome! It sounds like an interesting theme, I'm excited for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X