This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
    I think we need to trend down to 20ish people a game, as that will make things a little better, after SP1 got Leelee'd people were frustrated and then MK just kinda finished the 'this is just to much' montra.
    I like this idea for sure. there is a reason Mafia I was so good.
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
      I like this idea for sure. there is a reason Mafia I was so good.
      It's because it was the original and most people were still learning how to play. Plus, lynching Rofl who was the Doctor Day 1, lol

Comment

• Well history mafia has 29 players, which is somewhat bigger, but not as big as most recent games

Comment

Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Originally posted by jepg
          Blue is right

Comment

• Anybody got a dead chat link?

Comment

• Wrestling mafia moved up a week. Sign up now!!!
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Just so everyone's aware, the selection for All Stars will be based on a power rankings system similar to Kaiser's initial Power Rankings. The game isn't close to ready, so hopefully the next time Kaiser gets around to it, it will be based off of that. I will probably reserve the right to add 1 or 2 mod selected players to participate as well.
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                  Just so everyone's aware, the selection for All Stars will be based on a power rankings system similar to Kaiser's initial Power Rankings. The game isn't close to ready, so hopefully the next time Kaiser gets around to it, it will be based off of that. I will probably reserve the right to add 1 or 2 mod selected players to participate as well.
                  So i'll probably miss the cut. Oh well I've got a busyish summer. Let me know if you would want any help Pheltz

Comment

Just so everyone's aware, the selection for All Stars will be based on a power rankings system similar to Kaiser's initial Power Rankings. The game isn't close to ready, so hopefully the next time Kaiser gets around to it, it will be based off of that. I will probably reserve the right to add 1 or 2 mod selected players to participate as well.
                    Letting you know if I'm not in it I'll take it as a personal insult. wuv u!

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                      So i'll probably miss the cut. Oh well I've got a busyish summer. Let me know if you would want any help Pheltz
                      Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                      Letting you know if I'm not in it I'll take it as a personal insult. wuv u!
                      Haha, everyone's so worried about making the cut, its probably gonna be about a 25 player game. Don't think either of you guys have anything to worry about. Also, its probably not going to happen until after the summer.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Haha, everyone's so worried about making the cut, its probably gonna be about a 25 player game. Don't think either of you guys have anything to worry about. Also, its probably not going to happen until after the summer.
                        lol
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          lol
                          Still mad about MK?

Troll, I'm pretty much the definition of average around here

Comment

• Man, it sucks to be dead. I expected a lot more shock though...

Great game though

Comment

I'm in right

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                                man, it sucks to be dead. I expected a lot more shock though...

great game though
                                COUGAR WHAAAAT a

Comment

Working...
                                X