Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If anyone has the link to deadchat for NFL, can you link me?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
      If anyone has the link to deadchat for NFL, can you link me?
      PM incoming if you don't have it already.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

      I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

      Comment


      • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
        Just so everyone's aware, the selection for All Stars will be based on a power rankings system similar to Kaiser's initial Power Rankings. The game isn't close to ready, so hopefully the next time Kaiser gets around to it, it will be based off of that. I will probably reserve the right to add 1 or 2 mod selected players to participate as well.
        Who do you want to judge the power rankings? If it's the same panel as last time (basically anybody in the top 10) then it's automatically going to be skewed. The format of how selection is based is going to have to be thought over. However, if you get a few people who don't want to play but have played in most of the games then they can likely give you a fair 25 player list.

        Comment


        • Kaiser I remember your awful play in Midnight of Madness and I lol.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
            Who do you want to judge the power rankings? If it's the same panel as last time (basically anybody in the top 10) then it's automatically going to be skewed. The format of how selection is based is going to have to be thought over. However, if you get a few people who don't want to play but have played in most of the games then they can likely give you a fair 25 player list.
            I don't want it to be skewed, so maybe take some top players, some midling players and some of the most active recent players. I would hope for at least 10 opinions total to get a pretty good cross section. Like I mentioned earlier, there's no rush as this won't be ready for a while. Rankings/activity could change before the game is ready.
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

            Comment


            • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
              I don't want it to be skewed, so maybe take some top players, some midling players and some of the most active recent players. I would hope for at least 10 opinions total to get a pretty good cross section. Like I mentioned earlier, there's no rush as this won't be ready for a while. Rankings/activity could change before the game is ready.
              It would not hurt to start mulling over names of the potential 10 judges that would determine the rankings.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                PM incoming if you don't have it already.
                Dude it must be dead in there. People keep coming back from the dead.
                Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

                - Noah Porter

                Comment


                • Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                  Dude it must be dead in there. People keep coming back from the dead.
                  lol, it's mostly been the same 4-5 people and Swag. Not all at the same time either.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                  I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  Blue is right

                  Comment


                  • To all of you guys making fun of my Mendenhall RC, pretty sure you all bought it for days. Only after I died can anyone come out and call it stupid :P

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                      To all of you guys making fun of my Mendenhall RC, pretty sure you all bought it for days. Only after I died can anyone (other than Clov) come out and call it stupid :P
                      Fixed, no?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                        To all of you guys making fun of my Mendenhall RC, pretty sure you all bought it for days. Only after I died can anyone come out and call it stupid :P
                        I called you out multiple times for your style of play and I was dead on.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                          Still mad about MK?

                          Troll, I'm pretty much the definition of average around here
                          That was more about MoM...English...MK...
                          Was directed at Elli.
                          Why must you attack so?
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • Cereal Killers will be queued up after either WWE ends or Afterlife.
                            Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

                            - Noah Porter

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                              Kaiser I remember your awful play in Midnight of Madness and I lol.
                              That's because I was under fire for absolutely no reason. I played pro-town and there was a bunch of idiots that were town that forced me to RC to save myself from being lynched.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                                To all of you guys making fun of my Mendenhall RC, pretty sure you all bought it for days. Only after I died can anyone come out and call it stupid :P
                                I had my suspicions. I just didn't think Mendenhall matches an investigator at all. That's why I kept saying I still didn't trust your investigations. Calling out a cop who gave us scum would not have been the smartest move. So I just said I didn't trust your results.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X