Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You're all terrible people.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

    I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Originally posted by jepg
    Blue is right

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Blue View Post
      You're all terrible people.
      No, Kaiser is a good boy!!

      Comment


      • All Stars is looking like late July/Early August start. Prepare Uranus.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

        Comment


        • What would you guys think of a bastard role game? Like a mini mafia

          Comment


          • Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
            What would you guys think of a bastard role game? Like a mini mafia
            The joy of bastard roles are that you don't know that you have a bastard role. Now you just told everybody lol.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
              The joy of bastard roles are that you don't know that you have a bastard role. Now you just told everybody lol.
              Well not the way I have it planned lol there's one thing that I think would be funny about it.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                Well not the way I have it planned lol there's one thing that I think would be funny about it.
                Don't Vitor a bastard role though. Oh that's a funny story to be told.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                  What would you guys think of a bastard role game? Like a mini mafia
                  I'd be on board. Of course, you have to be careful about it. Everyone having a bastard role would just make several days worth of confusion.

                  Comment


                  • Yeah the point of a bastard game is to not say it's a bastard game lol
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                    That's how you sound.
                    lmao

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Yeah the point of a bastard game is to not say it's a bastard game lol
                      unless you tell everyone its a bastard game when its not, just to mess with them some more!!
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                      Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                      Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                      Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                      Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        Yeah the point of a bastard game is to not say it's a bastard game lol
                        Well for my ideas, everyone would know it's a bastard game anyways. Plus I don't want to be the dick that starts a game and gets people involved only to **** everyone over and have them hate me lol

                        Comment


                        • I've played games with 8 cops, a godfather, and a framer. However, 6 of the cops are bastards. Two are naive, two are paranoid, two are insane, and then two are regular. Mass chaos

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                            Well for my ideas, everyone would know it's a bastard game anyways. Plus I don't want to be the dick that starts a game and gets people involved only to **** everyone over and have them hate me lol
                            And of course, everyone knowing they had bastard roles could lead to them trying to figure out what their roles actually do. Could be interesting. Better than thinking you're going into a normal game only to have it turn into chaos.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                              Well for my ideas, everyone would know it's a bastard game anyways. Plus I don't want to be the dick that starts a game and gets people involved only to **** everyone over and have them hate me lol
                              Don't do that. That's lame
                              And it's already in the works.

                              Comment


                              • Chaos is better.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X