This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    Well you're not one of the bottom players.
    I am (rankings-wise). Scrubs4Life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
      I would like to nominate Anosh for All-Scrub Mafia.
      Haha. I got you both killed with that lynch.

Comment

• On 12,000 posts behind MK...

Originally posted by Tokenbk View Post
        I think we can hit that this day phase.
        If you guys really draw this phase out for another 5,000 posts, I'm revealing everybody's role and abilities in the game thread. Call my bluff.

Comment

• I laugh how you guys are the ones making a big deal about it and I'm not. My record is in no danger of being broken and I know that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
            I laugh how you guys are the ones making a big deal about it and I'm not. My record is in no danger of being broken and I know that.
            You think I give a **** about your record? I just don't want to sit here and watch a bunch of people running in circles for the next three weeks, only to realize they still haven't got a damn clue who to lynch.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
              You think I give a **** about your record? I just don't want to sit here and watch a bunch of people running in circles for the next three weeks, only to realize they still haven't got a damn clue who to lynch.
              Get used to that because it happens in every game. They will end up lynching somebody they shouldn't instead of the person they should. It always happens towards the end of the game anyway. MK was the exception to that.

Comment

They will end up lynching somebody they shouldn't instead of the person they should. It always happens towards the end of the game anyway. MK was the exception to that.
                I have no problem with that. Everybody makes mistakes in games, because pretty much everything is a judgement call, and it's only after any action are we truly able to see the impact on the game. Even if think you know what you're getting yourself into by proceeding with any action (role claiming, starting a lynch, revealing results, etc.), it's impossible to know 100% who has been lying throughout the game, who has been telling the truth, and what secrets everybody has been sitting on. Until you collect all of the available intel on all of the roles, there is no sure fire, 100% foolproof smart play.

What I do have a problem with is refusing to accept that fact, and therefore, blindly refusing to make a play in hopes that something ground breaking falls into your laps. There's nothing wrong with exploring all possible options, and there's certainly nothing wrong with waiting a few days to give players that might be busy or generally less active a chance to include their opinion (or ability-related knowledge, should they have any), but there is a certain limit. For example, if somebody hasn't claimed to have an investigation result during the first four [real time] days of any given Day Phase, it's pretty reasonable to conclude it's not going to happen.

By just babbling about the same issues over and over again, you're not progressing the game in any way. If you have something new to say, by all means, throw it out there - there's not much harm it can really do. However, if you have nothing new to contribute and you've already argued the case you want to make, repeating the same information about a few players is essentially turning it into another Day One - without a real opportunity to NL.

Comment

• Roleclaim or die!
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Roleclaim or die!
                    Fine, you win.

I am....

SwAg Dynasty, Big Arms, Little Dick - Anabolic-Aligned

Comment

Fine, you win.

I am....

SwAg Dynasty, Big Arms, Little Dick - Anabolic-Aligned
                      Alignment is bold too. Don't worry, I fixed it for you. You're welcome.
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        Roleclaim or die!
                        Roleclaiming really should be eliminated. I know a lot of games ban RC'ing.

Comment

Roleclaiming really should be eliminated. I know a lot of games ban RC'ing.
                          We won't be able to do it here. It's everyone's fallback defense...You know, instead of finding holes in an argument or trying to defend themselves normally...

"HEY BRO! I'LL ROLE-CLAIM!"

"No. Don't do that it doesn't help us."

"I WILL THOUGH!"

"oh ok"

"derp derp he must be Town if he's willing to RC derp derp"

Sadly, this is now normal.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

On 12,000 posts behind MK...

If you guys really draw this phase out for another 5,000 posts, I'm revealing everybody's role and abilities in the game thread. Call my bluff.
                            Butt hurt much? We are trying to make the best decision for town.
                            Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Over the past four days we went from 7 people that could be the recruiter to 4. I'm sorry if town actually wants to win this.
                              Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                                Butt hurt much? We are trying to make the best decision for town.
                                Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                                Over the past four days we went from 7 people that could be the recruiter to 4. I'm sorry if town actually wants to win this.
                                The thread is 6,000 posts long over three weeks. If one day phase takes you three weeks, you're wrong. That's all there is to it.
                                Last edited by Clovdyx; 07-14-2012, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X