This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
    No, I said his posting behavior echoed both his scum and Indy games. I called or alluded to him being scum multiple times in that day phase. I only started limiting him to recruiter when he wouldn't give up his targets. You can criticize my case building skills but given little to no info on each suspecteD believe I did pretty damn good reading him as non-town.
    Sorry PRags buddy, but you were very off on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
      Sorry PRags buddy, but you were very off on this one.
      Was he town? No. Was he a threat to town because he could day kill? Yes. He was the one who wouldn't open up. All he said was he helped town. So far though he was 50/50. Sorry that I'm not going to mourn a day killer.
      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• PR, you can ***** all you want, but dont bring my name into it.

Originally posted by Tango View Post
        Pr is so naive and dumb. My lynch is going to come back and hurt them. It is not like I was trying to blow up scum and claim town at some point in order to fullfill my win condition and help town. they see bomber and indy and think they did something good ... ridicolous. why are they ranked above vitor again?
        Because I am a "bad player"
        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
          PR, you can ***** all you want, but dont bring my name into it.

Because I am a "bad player"
          Tango brought your name in. I only reflect back to him. Take it up with him if you have a chip on your shoulder.
          Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Tango brought your name in. I only reflect back to him. Take it up with him if you have a chip on your shoulder.
            Tango said goo things.

You are the one *****ing with my name bro.

STUNT

Comment

• It's getting heated in here.

Comment

Tango said goo things.

You are the one *****ing with my name bro.
                Tango said I should be worse than you. Did I say you were the bottom of the totem pole? No. Not in the slightest. Which is why I put in a qualifier. Stop acting so butt hurt.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Comment

• lol, you're all trash.

Happy?
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

Tango said I should be worse than you. Did I say you were the bottom of the totem pole? No. Not in the slightest. Which is why I put in a qualifier. Stop acting so butt hurt.
                      Im the least butthurt in this discussion believe me

STUNT

Comment

Im the least butthurt in this discussion believe me
                        Then act like it.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• I'm the greatest.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

Do you forget you blew up VF too? And we had no clue when you planted bombs so even now Clov could've been a lucky hit. You played like scum/Indy and you turned out that way. Thus I was right.
                            Suddenly I palyed like Indy?
                            Haha, you said you were 100% convinced. You had a bad read man. A bad read.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                              Suddenly I palyed like Indy?
                              Haha, you said you were 100% convinced. You had a bad read man. A bad read.
                              I was 100% convinced you were the recruiter, but it started off as a read as you being scum. I was right in that aspect. Wrong on the actual role. You weren't town, and you weren't playing like it. If you had been I wouldn't have jumped on you and wouldn't let go.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Nope PR, you just failed. He wasn't scum, because he was indy.
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X