This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
    Nope PR, you just failed. He wasn't scum, because he was indy.
    He was a bomber that killed you... you who were town. I'm sorry but Indys with killing abilities are scum in my eyes.
    Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
      I was 100% convinced you were the recruiter, but it started off as a read as you being scum. I was right in that aspect. Wrong on the actual role. You weren't town, and you weren't playing like it. If you had been I wouldn't have jumped on you and wouldn't let go.
      So you were wrong.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Blue is right

Comment

• Everyone should just take my lead and stop arguing with him. He's not going to admit he was wrong, so why bother?

Comment

He was a bomber that killed you... you who were town. I'm sorry but Indys with killing abilities are scum in my eyes.
          lol ok PR, indy's are not scum...no matter how much you want them to be.
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

lol ok PR, indy's are not scum...no matter how much you want them to be.
            Yet they can win with either side, and killing town helps scum... let's see what side he is on then.
            Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
              Everyone should just take my lead and stop arguing with him. He's not going to admit he was wrong, so why bother?
              He wasn't playing like town, and he wasn't town. You guys are the ones that fought me throughout the entire Day 5, saying he was either cleared by Steve, or was playing like town so you weren't as suspicious on him than others. You would've let him run around and kill more people.

- Noah Porter

Comment

He wasn't playing like town, and he wasn't town. You guys are the ones that fought me throughout the entire Day 5, saying he was either cleared by Steve, or was playing like town so you weren't as suspicious on him than others. You would've let him run around and kill more people.
                You were very very wrong on Tango.

And indy are people too! You not bein very nice...

Comment

A incomplete pass that is very close to their target counts as a completion?

A shot that goes into the post? Not a goal bro.
                  "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                  Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                  20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                  Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                  4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                  Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                    A incomplete pass that is very close to their target counts as a completion?

A shot that goes into the post? Not a goal bro.
                    I've already said I was wrong about being a recruiter. What more do you want? The fact we nailed the bomber who could've sided with anybody is a perk.

- Noah Porter

Comment

You should really stop trying to defend this, PR.
                      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                      Blue is right

Comment

• Screw you guys. I found non-town twice in one game using my deductive reasoning and looking into prior games. Yet no credit given.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Is today pick on PR day

Who was totally wrong about Tango

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                            Is today pick on PR day

Who was totally wrong about Tango
                            yes, yes it is...

Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                            Screw you guys. I found non-town twice in one game using my deductive reasoning and looking into prior games. Yet no credit given.
                            It took you a week, you get no credit.
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Screw you guys. I found non-town twice in one game using my deductive reasoning and looking into prior games. Yet no credit given.
                              Just remember to give your God Laron credit if Xero comes up as the recruiter.

Comment

yes, yes it is...

It took you a week, you get no credit.
                                Finding Hunter took until Day 5, I've been pinging Tango for days. So shut it dead boy.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Working...
                                X