Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    And then kill them the night after. How did people not pick up on this?

    And yeah, we never lacked for quality targets. It was all about what order we took them out in, because the Mafia was no ****ing help.
    Yeah the Mafia sucked. Their only good targets were Tango and myself.

    Also, a few days ago in this thread Nlights was complaining about the town be overpowered. Keep in mind that's the guy who got to day kill the detective.

    Comment


    • And I really gotta say that this might have been the stupidest town I've ever seen. One night the beast didn't kill, and just that night eli went crazy after he targeted Swag. And yet no one even thought about it.


      Vampbro for eternity

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
        What's SirA's excuse?
        I haven't talked to SirA after the game was over, don't worry though we weren't even close to you guys yet. The only one that we even had a hint of suspicion on was CKane.

        However, we had the whole Mafia in our sight (we just couldn't do anything to them)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
          I said, even you brutus? noooo.I misunterstood ya.

          Thanks guru. Appreciate the compliment.
          I ****ing know what you said! I'm not retarded. And yes I know where it comes from, I've read some books about Ceasar, and even if you haven't that quote is still so famous that you should know what it is


          Vampbro for eternity

          Comment


          • Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
            I ****ing know what you said! I'm not retarded. And yes I know where it comes from, I've read some books about Ceasar, and even if you haven't that quote is still so famous that you should know what it is
            I mean I didnt think you would get the Até tu.

            thats portuguese.
            "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
            Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
            20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
            Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
            4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
            Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

            STUNT

            Comment


            • Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
              And I really gotta say that this might have been the stupidest town I've ever seen. One night the beast didn't kill, and just that night eli went crazy after he targeted Swag. And yet no one even thought about it.
              For sure. No one seemed to care that I survived three gun shots either.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                I mean I didnt think you would get the Até tu.

                thats portuguese.
                You got a problem with guru, fish?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                  I mean I didnt think you would get the Até tu.

                  thats portuguese.
                  tu is also latin, and it's not that hard to guess what the first thing is since the quote in latin is "Et tu brute?"


                  Vampbro for eternity

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                    For sure. No one seemed to care that I survived three gun shots either.
                    Or that I was knocked out 3 days despite no one else had been or were in the game


                    Vampbro for eternity

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                      You got a problem with guru, fish?
                      Eu nao tenho problema nenhum. Um pouco de portugues é bom para todos.

                      Agora volte para o carrinho de Churros.
                      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                      STUNT

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
                        tu is also latin, and it's not that hard to guess what the first thing is since the quote in latin is "Et tu brute?"
                        Wait, youre right.

                        Awesome
                        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                        STUNT

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                          You got a problem with guru, fish?


                          represent


                          Vampbro for eternity

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                            Eu nao tenho problema nenhum. Um pouco de portugues é bom para todos.

                            Agora volte para o carrinho de Churros.
                            Jag kan också skriva på ett språk som ingen annan heller förstår utan någon sorts översättning på nätet till hjälp!

                            Så tro inte att du är bättre på något sätt


                            Vampbro for eternity

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                              Eu nao tenho problema nenhum.
                              That's right, that's a good fish.

                              Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                              Um pouco de portugues é bom para todos.
                              I disagree.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
                                Jag kan också skriva på ett språk som ingen annan heller förstår utan någon sorts översättning på nätet till hjälp!

                                Så tro inte att du är bättre på något sätt
                                Eu nunca disse que eu era melhor. Mas é legal ver a reacao das pessoas lendo essas frases. tipo, "que merda é essa"

                                Voce nao precisa ser tao grosso. Linguas obscuras sao legais.
                                "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                                Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                                20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                                Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                                4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                                Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                                STUNT

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X