Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Not being able to talk in WWE Mafia makes Blue a sad panda.

    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

    I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Originally posted by jepg
    Blue is right

    Comment


    • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
      It's really been disappointing to put a lot of work in and to have few to actually participate
      You know how to fix this problem.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

      I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Blue View Post
        Not being able to talk in WWE Mafia makes Blue a sad panda.

        Haha at least you'd be active.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Blue View Post
          You know how to fix this problem.
          I want to let you talk cause I don't want to appear anti panda
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

          Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

          Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

          Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

          Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

          Comment


          • Let him talk, take away Clowndicks talking privs and give to Blue.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

            That's how you sound.
            lmao

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Let him talk, take away Clowndicks talking privs and give to Blue.
              Did I win NFL Mafia yet?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                Or punch the milk out of their tits
                Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                You guys can fill in the bleeps
                Done.
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Originally posted by jepg
                Blue is right

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                  Done.
                  LOL I bet you are so bored
                  Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                    LOL I bet you are so bored
                    Meh.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                    I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    Blue is right

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                      Did I win NFL Mafia yet?
                      Yeah. A long time ago.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                      That's how you sound.
                      lmao

                      Comment


                      • Dead chat me peeps

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                          Dead chat me peeps
                          pretty dead in there the past few days but I ll hook you up

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Tango View Post
                            pretty dead in there the past few days but I ll hook you up
                            Thanks

                            Comment


                            • Put me on the dead chat too.

                              Comment


                              • Our ability to lynch protectors Day One is outstanding.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X