Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • did u see I was unranked 4 times, and #25 at least once?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
      did you see i was ranked #6?
      Prove the haters wrong.
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

      Comment


      • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
        Prove the haters wrong.
        Ya boy don't want it.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
          Prove the haters wrong.
          Meeeeeh. my insecurities aren't that serious.

          whens the deadline? next week?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
            Meeeeeh. my insecurities aren't that serious.

            whens the deadline? next week?
            Ya, Thursday. It starts a week from today.
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

            Comment


            • This is just sad.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                This is just sad.
                What happened now? More head to desk?
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                Comment


                • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                  What happened now? More head to desk?
                  You remember your argument for me bolting? One of those sort of things.

                  And yes, very much so.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                  That's how you sound.
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                    What happened now? More head to desk?
                    Looking at the list, am I in now?
                    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                    Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                    Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                    Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                    Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      You remember your argument for me bolting? One of those sort of things.

                      And yes, very much so.
                      You did bolt, doe.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                      I should be put on an island and nuked.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      Blue is right

                      Comment


                      • AS IF YOU WOULDN'T BOLT TO GO EAT FOOD AND ENJOY A RIVETING EPISODE OF ANCIENT ALIENS!!!!!a
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                        That's how you sound.
                        lmao

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                          Looking at the list, am I in now?
                          Yep, urine.
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                            Yep, urine.
                            Excellent
                            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

                            Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

                            Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

                            Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

                            Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              AS IF YOU WOULDN'T BOLT TO GO EAT FOOD AND ENJOY A RIVETING EPISODE OF ANCIENT ALIENS!!!!!a
                              Well I suppose that's understandable.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                              I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              Blue is right

                              Comment


                              • Anyone want to pm me the nfl deadchat

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X