X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah i think its time for the multiple game era to end
    sigpic

Comment

• Of the next few, im only playing all stars.
      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
        Cgh? Swag? Who you talkin bout?
        Swag I'm pretty sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          Yeah i think its time for the multiple game era to end
          I tried telling you all this when that first started
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
            Yeah i think its time for the multiple game era to end
            I shudder to think what it would be like if NFL Mafia was the only game going on right now.
            Originally posted by jepg
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Originally posted by jepg
            Blue is right

Comment

• I dont think more than one game at a time is bad as long as its timed well. Having all these games starting at once seems a bit much

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                I shudder to think what it would be like if NFL Mafia was the only game going on right now.
                This

Comment

• Would anyone be interested in doing a music mafia?

I was thinking about creating one. It would be a while away, but just throwing the idea out there.
                  "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                    It would blow, but people would at least be more excited/hyped/amped for the next game. No such thing as that now, but that's what made the first couple mafia games so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                      It would blow, but people would at least be more excited/hyped/amped for the next game. No such thing as that now, but that's what made the first couple mafia games so good.
                      This. Plus it would make everyone care about the current game more. People dont care if they die because they can just sign up for a new game that starts in a few days.

Mafia is at its best when there are roughly 25 players(who are very active) and the game isnt rushed along.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                        This. Plus it would make everyone care about the current game more. People dont care if they die because they can just sign up for a new game that starts in a few days.

Mafia is at its best when there are roughly 25 players(who are very active) and the game isnt rushed along.
                        Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner for correct answer.

Although MK and Mafia 2 were both run extremely well for having a large amount of players.

Comment

• Was you guys shocked that Lukic was scum?? I mean I told you he was LOL. I'm gold better than any investigator you have
                          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                            Was you guys shocked that Lukic was scum?? I mean I told you he was LOL. I'm gold better than any investigator you have
                            Right for the wrong reasons again

Comment

• Originally posted by Dusty View Post
                              Would anyone be interested in doing a music mafia?

I was thinking about creating one. It would be a while away, but just throwing the idea out there.
                              What genre?

Comment

• WWE is looking for a replacement player if anyone is interested.
                                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Working...
                                X