This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
    I think a lot of the under 25 crowd would play that because it was such a cultural phenomenon.

Who said the players were all Pokemon? Could be trainers, gym leaders, etc.
    Trainers with pokemon doing the dirty work. Its brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
      Trainers with pokemon doing the dirty work. Its brilliant.
      Kaiser is dead, he was: Bug Catcher Steve, Town-Aligned

I like the idea though. Everybody starts with certain pokemon that they can use each night phase. This could be an EPIC game.

Comment

Kaiser is dead, he was: Bug Catcher Steve, Town-Aligned

I like the idea though. Everybody starts with certain pokemon that they can use each night phase. This could be an EPIC game.
        I'd play. It does lend itself well to a mafia game

Comment

• I actually thought about setting up a pokemon mafia but I didn't have a clue where to start after coming up with ideas on how it would work. If someone is planning on making one then I would be happy to share my ideas with you and co-mod it when I'm around (will be a lot more during Uni time, trust me) as it would give me great experience for if I ever wanted to have a crack at making one. I also think my idea was pretty cool.

Comment

• Pokemon Mafia would be awesome!

Comment

Somebody should do a Pokemon mafia, that would be fun.
              Yes it would. The maker needs to use the Prof Oak twitter account.

Comment

• Pokemon Mafia, yes
                sigpic

Comment

• So I guess that's a yes to Pokemon Mafia. I'll put my concept games to the side if you guys really want that.

Comment

• Original Red/Blue pokemon only. Anything after that is for 8 year olds.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                      Original Red/Blue pokemon only. Anything after that is for 8 year olds.
                      Oh yeah it's from the original 151, I'm not going beyond that.

Comment

Oh yeah it's from the original 151, I'm not going beyond that.
                        Nice. I still bring that game back out every few years on my somehow still working old gameboy

Comment

Nice. I still bring that game back out every few years on my somehow still working old gameboy
                          I think we all do IR. I think we all do.

Comment

Original Red/Blue pokemon only. Anything after that is for 8 year olds.
                            I liked Yellow. I had Gold but yeah it's all about the original 151.

Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                            I found my Gameboy and games not long ago but my ****'s broken so I can't save. I ran through a game on Playr.org not long ago. It's ridiculous how addicting it is.

Comment

• Pokemon mafia would be fun, though I hope we can continue these games. TBH, I have stopped working on my game in a while since I feel that by the time it's ready everyone will be burned out.
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• This shit is fucking gay.

Talking about the thread title, not any game I am currently, or at one time, playing. Obviously.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X