• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
    On it.
    Thank You.

Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
    **** you all
    I would like to formally apologize, however I hope you do not bear me too much ill will.
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
      **** you all
      All? :'(

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        How is that your bad? All you said was stuff like "Prodigy is scum" and "lynch him, I'm right" -- if people listened to that, they shouldn't play.
        I laughed HARD at this. hahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
          I laughed HARD at this. hahaha.
          Someone got the irony.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Someone got the irony.
            I didn't.

Comment

• I miss you.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• I know, right? They're starting to rot in there.
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Blue is right

Comment

• wtf is going on with NFL mafia? Also I think I may have misread my pm I could have sworn I was the bomb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                    wtf is going on with NFL mafia? Also I think I may have misread my pm I could have sworn I was the bomb.
                    You were the bomb. Did you not read your own death writeup?

And it's over by the end of the next Day phase no matter what. Enjoy the suspense.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                      You were the bomb. Did you not read your own death writeup?

And it's over by the end of the next Day phase no matter what. Enjoy the suspense.
                      I'm quite annoyed about the Xero thing because I was still quite sure he wasn't the last recruited but I couldn't stick to my guns and go after DB because Xero wasn't around to vote to lynch DB to hit the required count, his Deaners and Elli's inactivity and continued survival actually cost us the game in the end because we couldn't lead a lynch on an active member due to not having enough votes.

Hopefully ckane was town and my role at least got the town a victory even if I can't share in it due to my w/c. If not then I got well and truly yorkered and well done to ckane.

Comment

• Xero was ****ing awful with his targets.

Blue is right

Comment

• It's just struck me that Xero was a protector and I'm not sure that in however many kill eligible days (12?) he didn't manage to protect one target. Please don't tell me he just protected himself.

Comment

• for a short time, i really thought WWE was gonna beat NFL to the end...lol
                            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

It's just struck me that Xero was a protector and I'm not sure that in however many kill eligible days (12?) he didn't manage to protect one target. Please don't tell me he just protected himself.
                              I'm sure most of the time he didn't get a PM in.

Comment

It's just struck me that Xero was a protector and I'm not sure that in however many kill eligible days (12?) he didn't manage to protect one target. Please don't tell me he just protected himself.
                                I don't remember the exact list and it's been a while since Swag told us who the targets were, but what I do remember is that he didn't protect anyone important.

Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X