Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If everyone keeps on bashing my best attempts to play Mafia like a person trying his best then I am done. It was fun while it lasted.

I would like to thank Joe, Simonds, IR most for the good times. All-Stars will be my final game.
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Don't be like that VF

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
        If everyone keeps on bashing my best attempts to play Mafia like a person trying his best then I am done. It was fun while it lasted.

I would like to thank Joe, Simonds, IR most for the good times. All-Stars will be my final game.
        Dude, don't be so sensitive.

Comment

• It just is time, the writing has been on the wall for a while, I just do not see why I should voluntarily accept to enter games where no-one respects me at the start. It would just be better for me to watch from a distance.
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

If everyone keeps on bashing my best attempts to play Mafia like a person trying his best then I am done. It was fun while it lasted.

Take this constructive criticism from the person you've pissed off more than a few times.

You have a great deductive mind, and you have a good sense of intuition. Your skill has improved considerably over the past few games. You point out solid cases, and you have a good nose for hunting scum. Your actions just have to follow your mind. The games is not about emotions, it is not about revenge, it is not about ****ing with other people. It's about being at the top of your skill, and using your base instincts to hunt down the competition. You've had a problem with following your mind. You shot gunned the hell out of your early games and now you've improved. Your night actions have been meh, but you are much better than where you were.
            Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Lol you can't be serious.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

All-Stars will be my final game.
                No it won't.
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Originally posted by jepg
                Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                  No it won't.
                  Maybe I am just having a really ****ty week, I however will be pulling out of games with football around the corner it only makes sense.

Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                  Take this constructive criticism from the person you've pissed off more than a few times.

You have a great deductive mind, and you have a good sense of intuition. Your skill has improved considerably over the past few games. You point out solid cases, and you have a good nose for hunting scum. Your actions just have to follow your mind. The games is not about emotions, it is not about revenge, it is not about ****ing with other people. It's about being at the top of your skill, and using your base instincts to hunt down the competition. You've had a problem with following your mind. You shot gunned the hell out of your early games and now you've improved. Your night actions have been meh, but you are much better than where you were.
                  Thank You, my mind might change if there is still mafia games next spring but I will be choosing Football over Mafia for at least the next 5 months.
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post

don't listen to PR, he types long posts and nobody in their right mind reads long posts

Comment

• So this is the last game of mafia ever since everyones quitting?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                        So this is the last game of mafia ever since everyones quitting?
                        Ill never quit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                          I'M SORRY BODY BURNER I LOVE YOU!!!!

I wouldn't keep doing it if you weren't scum...
                          No worries. You wont get to do it for awhile anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                            No worries. You wont get to do it for awhile anyway

That makes me sad. Will you come back if I promise not to kill you anymore?

Comment

• If you little shits aren't going to play for a while then I'm going to delay Pokemon Mafia until after CMD IV

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                                If you little shits aren't going to play for a while then I'm going to delay Pokemon Mafia until after CMD IV
                                I will play pokemon Mafia if you make it after the vikings start sucking.
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X