Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    When people have ****ty roles, they don't play(see Clov's game as an example).
    lol that games dieing a slow sad death
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
      I like the vanilla townie idea, but that's gonna be a tough transition because a lot of people don't bother posting if they don't like their role.
      And imagine what their reaction is going to be if someone gets a role that's OP. They would go crazy.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
        Count me in for that game now that my All-Star experience is done. I was thinking about giving scum safe fake-claims if I ever actually do Simpsons Mafia. Otherwise mass claiming just kind of kills so much of the strategy.
        I am legitimately offended.

        Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        Inactivity is a big enough problem already
        Yeah, that's what I was getting at.

        Originally posted by Morgus View Post
        Yes, like what if someone knows someone else is lying?How could they convince anybody? Town would be doomed.
        I guess allowing people to share results but not roles? Though at certain points that would be incredibly pointless (Cop for example would know so-and-so is scum and it would be really obvious what their role is).

        I really liked Snake's "no roleclaiming" rule in KnA, and I think it worked out well. Call me a pussy for not wanting to go with the same rule in my own game.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

        I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Originally posted by jepg
        Blue is right

        Comment


        • Ckane the next game is the Afterlife one
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
            When people have ****ty roles, they don't play(see Clov's game as an example).
            Eh. That game was intended to be an experiment of sorts to figure out the pros and cons of such a system. I think we're seeing what the cons are right now, but once it's done the pros will be more apparent.
            Originally posted by jepg
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

            I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Originally posted by jepg
            Blue is right

            Comment


            • Ill be damned we are back to only one game and the experiment
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Pulling a post from the game thread:
                Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Also, if people didn't do stupid **** in the first place they wouldn't have to defend themselves.

                Needless to say, RC'ing is gay.
                But when the lynch logic comes down to process of elimination what can you say? I know you were giving me **** for asking people why they find my suspicious but whenever I do I get just no substance responses like "I don't know he's just sketchy," or "you're playing like you did in another game" and nothing further.

                Comment


                • If people would be play, I think I might setup a fast paced 10-14 person mini game with some of my suggestions to stop mass claiming. It really just takes experiment to see how it works with all of us, but I don't think banning RCing is the way

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                    I am legitimately offended.
                    Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    Ckane the next game is the Afterlife one
                    My mistake. I'm in for that one then. I just don't want to play overlapping games again.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                      Pulling a post from the game thread:


                      But when the lynch logic comes down to process of elimination what can you say? I know you were giving me **** for asking people why they find my suspicious but whenever I do I get just no substance responses like "I don't know he's just sketchy," or "you're playing like you did in another game" and nothing further.
                      It wasn't addressed to you, it was addressed to the dozen people who role-claimed and put you in that position.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                      That's how you sound.
                      lmao

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        It wasn't addressed to you, it was addressed to the dozen people who role-claimed and put you in that position.
                        Gotcha. In which case I agree with you.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                          If people would be play, I think I might setup a fast paced 10-14 person mini game with some of my suggestions to stop mass claiming. It really just takes experiment to see how it works with all of us, but I don't think banning RCing is the way
                          Set up some very quick time limits on Day and Night phases to guarantee it's fast and I'm up for it.

                          Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                          My mistake. I'm in for that one then. I just don't want to play overlapping games again.
                          Yeah. I don't know when PR is planning on starting up, but I can go whenever people feel it's time. No rush, people are a little worn out from Mafia anyways.
                          Originally posted by jepg
                          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                          I should be put on an island and nuked.
                          Originally posted by jepg
                          Blue is right

                          Comment


                          • How about this fellas? When someone gets lynched, we aren't told their alignment or role? Too tough?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                              Eh. That game was intended to be an experiment of sorts to figure out the pros and cons of such a system. I think we're seeing what the cons are right now, but once it's done the pros will be more apparent.
                              I'm talking about a 20-25 player game where someone has lynch immunity and can recruit, while someone else has no night role and can only read the thread to find out what's going on.

                              Everyone wants more vanilla town roles, but you aren't going to say that when your the person. And I'm not talking about you in general.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                                Set up some very quick time limits on Day and Night phases to guarantee it's fast and I'm up for it.



                                Yeah. I don't know when PR is planning on starting up, but I can go whenever people feel it's time. No rush, people are a little worn out from Mafia anyways.
                                I can have it setup for this weekend. I can use an Epic Mafia setup to make it easy. Will have a 48 hour day limit, and once the majority of players have voted, a shorter time limit gets placed.

                                12 hour nights. Meant for players that will be active

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X