This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Ya know, to simplify, we could just schedule a new game to take place every 6 weeks. Games average roughly a month from start to finish, while a couple going 5 weeks. So we start a game Sept 1 and the next game is scheduled for Oct 15. That way it gives time for the previous game to finish, we have a general idea of the start date well in advance, and allows a week or two to step away. Or people could use that week or two lull to do a mini-mafia. And if this Sept 1 game only took 2 weeks to finish, we just move up the start date of the next one to Oct 1 to still allow a couple weeks off.
    So I'm guessing that no one liked my suggestion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
      So I'm guessing that no one liked my suggestion?
      I actually thought it was a pretty good one. Bcb has already set up a thread for upcoming games. And I think for future games (since people, including me, already have full games ready to go) we should have requirements for modding games instead of some group of people who decides who can and can't mod. Like you have to participate in a certain number of games, you have to mod at least one mini game first, and you have to co mod with a full game as well. This would give players the experience they need to make games that are fair and balanced.

Comment

• So we are going from too loose with our mafia games to way too strict. Meet in the middle.
        sigpic

Comment

• Impossible.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
            So we are going from too loose with our mafia games to way too strict. Meet in the middle.
            Agreed. We don't need hard rules. The whole thing runs on players volunteering their participation so if people don't like the way things are going they just won't sign up to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
              So we are going from too loose with our mafia games to way too strict. Meet in the middle.
              I don't think these rules are too strict. One mafia game at a time with a possible mini mafia on the side as well. Have predetermined rules for becoming a game mod. I think it'll improve the game without sacrificing much.

Comment

• It's just a game.

Have fun with it yo.

We do need less games, and I don't have a problem with roleclaiming. It's whatever.

Comment

• So I went nuts today and wrote out a bunch of Simpsons Mafia stuff. I wouldn't say it's 100% ready to go but the it's probably 90% there so I'd like to stake my place in line while I tinker with the final pieces. How would I go about claiming a spot in line?

Comment

• I add you to the ready to go in the OP and then you guys can fight over it or go in order.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• The opinion that I am a good mafia player is about to get popular very soon.

Better hop on the bandwagon now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                        So I went nuts today and wrote out a bunch of Simpsons Mafia stuff. I wouldn't say it's 100% ready to go but the it's probably 90% there so I'd like to stake my place in line while I tinker with the final pieces. How would I go about claiming a spot in line?
                        Bcb made a thread for people who have games ready to go so we can be organized about who is starting their mafia game when.

Comment

• Nah, that thread sucks.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• For the love of god, someone revive me to all stars
                            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                              For the love of god, someone revive me to all stars
                              should me revive me first that's the obvious town friendly move

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                                should me revive me first that's the obvious town friendly move
                                Wrong. Wish I could say why they should revive me
                                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Working...
                                X