X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
    I wanna see that.
    Nämä ovat viimeiset yönne - put that into google translator.
    sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
    And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
      Nämä ovat viimeiset yönne - put that into google translator.
      Those were the last Yonne?
      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

I meant Bjorn the singer. Because Bjorn is the only northern thing I know that sounds like a northern thing.

Bjorn means bear?
        Who is bjorn?? You mean björk??

And yeah, it's both a name and bear. Man I want that name. It's so badass. My friends dad has that name and he's one of the coolest badass guys I know

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
          WF Mafia is next.

Just waiting for WDYW to buy a new laptop charger so we can put the finishing touches.
          I still don't have one (Fucking Apple), but a friend let me use his charger earlier today and I'm at 83%. I can give a solid 2 or so hours tonight.
          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Those were the last Yonne?
            These are your final night

These- nämä-

are - ovat-

now this is were it gets fun as google translator cant handle finnish cases and we do not have prepositions but postpositions so... your, which would normally be - sinun/teidän - becomes - nne (the possesive suffix of the plural person form) - ending of the word yö meaning night, and viimeiset is last/final.

Grammar thread jacking for the win.
            sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
            And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
              These are your final night

These- nämä-

are - ovat-

now this is were it gets fun as google translator cant handle finnish cases and we do not have prepositions but postpositions so... your, which would normally be - sinun/teidän - becomes - nne (the possesive suffix of the plural person form) - ending of the word yö meaning night, and viimeiset is last/final.

Grammar thread jacking for the win.
              Wow. Mind Blown.

STUNT

Comment

• So if the signup thread goes up kinda soon when do you think the game would aim to start Chg?

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                  So if the signup thread goes up kinda soon when do you think the game would aim to start Chg?
                  Next week.

Comment

And then kill them the night after. How did people not pick up on this?

And yeah, we never lacked for quality targets. It was all about what order we took them out in, because the Mafia was no ****ing help.
                    Haha we could have done a couple things better, but we also had bad luck, (IBMG taken out right away), Cent was our killer and I think he must have missed getting his PM in ever since the game restarted..? and CKane's role that revealed role AND alignment ****ed me and Prodigy up... There wasn't really much that I could do, all I did every night was protect Centurion from all night action, and no one even targeted him while I was alive :/

Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                    Yeah the Mafia sucked. Their only good targets were Tango and myself.

Also, a few days ago in this thread Nlights was complaining about the town be overpowered. Keep in mind that's the guy who got to day kill the detective.
                    We were going to kill Chg early, but we figured the town would lynch him before too long, considering his reputation with the game he usually dies relatively early because scum sees him as a threat. And he wasn't saying anything about his role either, so I'm pretty surprised town never lynched him.

I said town, but after I was dead for a day or two I knew you, chg and guru were Cult (Tango's results made it obvious to us there was another faction) just based on process of elimination from Tango's results. Town should have realized that quicker.. Tango specifically said that they were pairings from the SAME faction... and there were no mafia pairings in the last 2. Honestly had no idea about Eli, nice work n00b

And I didn't kill the detective. Cent had ONE day kill in the game. And when he used his day kill, he lost his night kill ability for that night, so it wasn't that great of a perk.

ANd I really was on my phone that whole night trying to defend myself and put it on you, so I couldn't even get in the chatroom that we had set up and communicate with them about making a move... that was all Cent and I don't know who else, I think Prodigy.

If I had the daykill, it would have been you for sure, not BodyBurner. Nothing personal, but without a doubt..

1) you were able to reveal role and alignment, clearly the most dangerous player to us in the game
                    2) we had just tried to night kill you but you didn't die for some reason, so we thought at the time that it was possible that you couldn't be night killed and
                    3) you were pushing on a lynch against me, so if someone sniped you out during all of the commotion, I could have argued that someone was trying to set me up. After all, me killing someone while they are trying to lynch me is too obvious AND
                    4)it would have revealed that you were cult-aligned, and town maybe would have thought twice about lynching me after seeing your alignment

Good game thought guys, pretty impressive work not having any member get killed
                    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Pumped for the next game to start. Im sick of being scum. Town is much more fun.

Comment

Next week.
                        Sweet, I should be able to play and even keep up with all of the thread as long as people don't post pages of mindless crap

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                          Pumped for the next game to start. Im sick of being scum. Town is much more fun.
                          I feel so bad for you...

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                            Sweet, I should be able to play and even keep up with all of the thread as long as people don't post pages of mindless crap
                            I wouldnt get your hopes up.

Comment

I feel so bad for you...
                              Hey, I had earned the right to be scum for a few games after my first couple of roles.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                                Pumped for the next game to start. Im sick of being scum. Town is much more fun.
                                Guess what I'm going to do to you next game?

Trollololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololol you.

Comment

Working...
                                X