Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the schedule of up coming games? Just trying to get a prospective start date for Wire Mafia

Comment

• People have like 5 games reserved or something, OP has the done games.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
        What's the schedule of up coming games? Just trying to get a prospective start date for Wire Mafia
        August 18th for Afterlife, and when that ends Cereal Killers will be up and running.
        Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Oh and Tango is officially my Co-Mod for CK.
          Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

What's the schedule of up coming games? Just trying to get a prospective start date for Wire Mafia
            Whenever I decide to start it.

Comment

Afterlife, Cereal Killers, History or Bastard (haven't completely decided yet), then I think Simpsons, something Swag made, something...I'm not sure after my game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                Ever.

It's disturbing.
                Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                That's ****in weird man, even I forgot about that
                See?

Comment

See?
                  Yes
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• lol, the point of a bastard game isn't to declare it as a bastard game.

Unless it's actually a legit game and you're pulling a double bluff o_o

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                      I'd rather be remembered for Maybach Music than him lol I don't even like him that much, just a few catchy songs. It was a screwup with my BB that caused him to be drafted on my team.
                      You didn't even draft Meek Mill lol.

Comment

lol, the point of a bastard game isn't to declare it as a bastard game.

I assumed it was a game where all the roles are illegitimate children.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          That be a hell of a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            What if they're all RHSC?

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                              You didn't even draft Meek Mill lol.
                              I like Rick Ross and Wale way better though lol I'm happy with my team though, it was good enough to win apparently

Comment

lol, the point of a bastard game isn't to declare it as a bastard game.

It's not regular bastard roles like a naive investigator and stuff. It's roles that have twists to them. The roles aren't straight forward regular roles and it takes skill to figure out what the twist is and make it workable, because all roles are definitely workable.

Comment

Working...
                                X