Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Blue View Post
    My only regret is that there is only a finite number of ways I can tell Town that they are really dumb at the end of the game. /still butthurt
    nobody cares, look at my meme

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Blue View Post
      My only regret is that there is only a finite number of ways I can tell Town that they are really dumb at the end of the game. /still butthurt
      My response will be, "Whoops!"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Blue View Post
        My only regret is that there is only a finite number of ways I can tell Town that they are really dumb at the end of the game. /still butthurt
        That's a quitter's mentality. You can do it without cussing, with cussing, only through cussing, you can do it subtly, you can do it overtly, you can do it in caps, you can do it in bold red so it stands out, you can do it in Haiku form, you can do it by linking images of letters, you can do it in pig Latin, you can do it with sign language, you can link to other posts where people rage, you can do it in foreign languages, you can do it by just quoting something over and over and putting a period to restate the fact they're really dumb, you can do it in the form of a question, you can do it by holding up signs and taking pictures, you can show a girl duck-facing and explain that they're stupider than her, you can call them Snooki, you can draw a comparison to Rofl failing his driving test four times, you can do it with sarcasm, you can say nothing to really drive the point home, you can do the "look up stupid in a dictionary" methods.

        That's all I could come up with right now, but there's certain to be many more.

        Comment


        • You could do it on a bus.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morgus View Post
            You could do it on a bus.
            As Link suggested earlier, it could be done in public.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
              As Link suggested earlier, it could be done in public.
              Could he do it on a train?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
                That's a quitter's mentality. You can do it without cussing, with cussing, only through cussing, you can do it subtly, you can do it overtly, you can do it in caps, you can do it in bold red so it stands out, you can do it in Haiku form, you can do it by linking images of letters, you can do it in pig Latin, you can do it with sign language, you can link to other posts where people rage, you can do it in foreign languages, you can do it by just quoting something over and over and putting a period to restate the fact they're really dumb, you can do it in the form of a question, you can do it by holding up signs and taking pictures, you can show a girl duck-facing and explain that they're stupider than her, you can call them Snooki, you can draw a comparison to Rofl failing his driving test four times, you can do it with sarcasm, you can say nothing to really drive the point home, you can do the "look up stupid in a dictionary" methods.

                That's all I could come up with right now, but there's certain to be many more.
                Oh, I know there are a lot of ways. And I plan on using every single one of those ways. But eventually, I will run out of ways to say "you are dumb". And that is a shame.
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Originally posted by jepg
                Blue is right

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                  Oh, I know there are a lot of ways. And I plan on using every single one of those ways. But eventually, I will run out of ways to say "you are dumb". And that is a shame.
                  I'll work on it.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                    Could he do it on a train?
                    In the rain?
                    Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

                    - Noah Porter

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                      Oh, I know there are a lot of ways. And I plan on using every single one of those ways. But eventually, I will run out of ways to say "you are dumb". And that is a shame.
                      I look forward to the attempt Blue, comfortable in the knowledge that you think I'm awesome.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                        In the rain?
                        With a cat?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                          With a cat?
                          In a hat?
                          Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

                          - Noah Porter

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                            In a hat?
                            In a tree?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                              In a tree?
                              With a Fox?
                              Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

                              - Noah Porter

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                                With a Fox?
                                On a ski?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X