Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    Guess what I'm going to do to you next game?

    Trollololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololol you.
    Bring it on.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
      Bring it on.
      Whatever you say Prodigay, but don't blame me when you don't live past day 1.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        Whatever you say Prodigay, but don't blame me when you don't live past day 1.
        Looking forward to it

        Comment


        • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
          Hey, I had earned the right to be scum for a few games after my first couple of roles.
          When you were the cop Kiaser killed you on day 1. To the only guy who could kill you in such situation.

          I still cant emphasize how that hilarious enough
          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

          STUNT

          Comment


          • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
            Looking forward to it
            Looking forward to dying on day 1? I'm glad that you set low expectations for yourself, that's the only way you succeed at mafia.

            Originally posted by Vitor View Post
            When you were the cop Kiaser killed you on day 1. To the only guy who could kill you in such situation.

            I still cant emphasize how that hilarious enough
            Hated it while playing, love it now that Rio sheety is over.

            BTW: Spell my name right Damnit!!!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
              Looking forward to dying on day 1? I'm glad that you set low expectations for yourself, that's the only way you succeed at mafia.
              I have won twice, thank you very much.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                I have won twice, thank you very much.
                Dead because of Frogs and myself one time and crappy role the other time. Doesn't scream greatness to me...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  Dead because of Frogs and myself one time and crappy role the other time. Doesn't scream greatness to me...
                  Lol its not my fault you were a dumbass and killed me on the first day of Vitors game.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                    Lol its not my fault you were a dumbass and killed me on the first day of Vitors game.
                    Let's be real, you weren't going to make a difference anyway.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                      Let's be real, you weren't going to make a difference anyway.
                      Sadly, I agree with this. Any game with double digit killing roles with 31 people, investigations don't do a whole lot.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                      That's how you sound.
                      lmao

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                        Let's be real, you weren't going to make a difference anyway.
                        If you mean that I wouldnt have used my ability to its full potential and been a good cop, then you are wrong. If you are referring to the fact that Vitors game was a mess and my role probably wouldnt have worked properly, then you may have a point.

                        sorry vitor

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                          If you mean that I wouldnt have used my ability to its full potential and been a good cop, then you are wrong. If you are referring to the fact that Vitors game was a mess and my role probably wouldnt have worked properly, then you may have a point.

                          sorry vitor
                          You were the most straight forward role cop.

                          Not even I could have ****ed it up. And thats somthing,
                          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                          STUNT

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                            You were the most straight forward role cop.

                            Not even I could have ****ed it up. And thats somthing,
                            You could have changed his alignment mid-game.

                            Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                            You told me my win condition was to kill a Godfather. It wasn't very hidden. Then again you changed my alignment mid-game.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                              You could have changed his alignment mid-game.
                              I still never figured out how I maneged to screw that up.


                              NOW LETS END THIS TALK. Repressed memories dude.
                              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                              STUNT

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                                If you mean that I wouldnt have used my ability to its full potential and been a good cop, then you are wrong. If you are referring to the fact that Vitors game was a mess and my role probably wouldnt have worked properly, then you may have a point.

                                sorry vitor
                                The latter, I wasn't trolling you when I said that. I was trolling Rio Sheety's unbalanced nature.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X