X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
    I'll work on it.
    Nincompoop, moron, dolt, mental midget, neanderthals, bonehead, cretin, dimwit, simpleton, ignoramus, imbecile, dunce, numskull, chump.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
      On a ski?
      In capris?
      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
        In capris?
        Going wee wee?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
          Nincompoop, moron, dolt, mental midget, neanderthals, bonehead, cretin, dimwit, simpleton, ignoramus, imbecile, dunce, numskull, chump.
          Acerebral zoophyte.
          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

If you're going to go as far as calling them numskulls, might I suggest birdbrain twatwaffle?

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
              Acerebral zoophyte.
              Oooh, that's a good one.

Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
              If you're going to go as far as calling them numskulls, might I suggest birdbrain twatwaffle?
              Heheh. Twat.

Blue is right

Comment

• I came up with some more. You can tell them they're stupid through song, and you can let them know of their lacking intelligence through interpretive dance. You can print T-shirts that say things like "Nice work, dumbass", "I got lynched by Stupid" (w/ picture of player list), and my personal favorite, "I'm ****tarded" and mail them to the players who lynched you. You can get the Ohio State band to write out "Stupid" - and you can let one lucky ****eye dot the I. You can rent a plane to do some skywriting. You can hang a banner from a plane. You can make a chainletter about it. You can have an interesting text conversation about it and post it on textsfromlastnight.com. You can explain how not even Mel Kiper or Matt Millen wouldn't have lynched you, and they don't know anything.

Just some things that popped into my head in the shower this morning.

Comment

Oooh, that's a good one.

Heheh. Twat.
                  It just means herb lol

Comment

• Alright so the schedule for games is After life, Ceral, Racks game, Simpsons, Pokemon? PSU Sex Scandel? Basically if I slotted Wire Mafia for early October would that be okay? I know WF.com 2 and Mafia 3 are scheduled for December and later

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                      Alright so the schedule for games is After life, Ceral, Racks game, Simpsons, Pokemon? PSU Sex Scandel? Basically if I slotted Wire Mafia for early October would that be okay? I know WF.com 2 and Mafia 3 are scheduled for December and later
                      October of this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                        October of this year?
                        Yes but after thinking about that's probably not enough time for the other games to finish up so I might have to wait till after Mafia 3/ WF2

Comment

• So, not to come across as an ass or anything, cause it's a legit question: how many of you guys actually take notes when you're playing Mafia? I've got a pretty good visual memory, so it's mostly mental notes for me, but I make a point to write down who cleared who, when, how, and what abilities everyone has claimed. I get the distinct impression I'm in the minority by doing even that much, though.

Blue is right

Comment

• Never have and never will.

Comment

• Never taken a single note.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                                Never have and never will.
                                Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                                Never taken a single note.
                                No wonder All-Star Mafia is going to ****!

I kid, I kid. No I don't.

Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X