This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
    Alright so the schedule for games is After life, Ceral, Racks game, Simpsons, Pokemon? PSU Sex Scandel? Basically if I slotted Wire Mafia for early October would that be okay? I know WF.com 2 and Mafia 3 are scheduled for December and later
    orly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
      No wonder All-Star Mafia is going to ****!

I kid, I kid. No I don't.
      Saw that response and first thought was "Let's find the white text."

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
        Alright so the schedule for games is After life, Ceral, Racks game, Simpsons, Pokemon? PSU Sex Scandel? Basically if I slotted Wire Mafia for early October would that be okay? I know WF.com 2 and Mafia 3 are scheduled for December and later
        I actually have an order up in my thread if you'd like to post there. I'm actually organized
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Notes? No. But I've regretted not taking them more than once.

Comment

So, not to come across as an ass or anything, cause it's a legit question: how many of you guys actually take notes when you're playing Mafia? I've got a pretty good visual memory, so it's mostly mental notes for me, but I make a point to write down who cleared who, when, how, and what abilities everyone has claimed. I get the distinct impression I'm in the minority by doing even that much, though.
            WWE and All-Stars we had a shared Google Doc for keeping track of roleclaims and other stuff. It's useful since with bloochat you lose information past a certain point. It's more useful as long games drag on to have certain post numbers needed. I probably would have played the end of NFL differently if I kept better notes that game since I kind of forgot so much early stuff.

I can't show the All-Stars one, but here's what we had for WWE before everything sort of fell apart for us.
            https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...9jU/edit?pli=1

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
              WWE and All-Stars we had a shared Google Doc for keeping track of roleclaims and other stuff. It's useful since with bloochat you lose information past a certain point. It's more useful as long games drag on to have certain post numbers needed. I probably would have played the end of NFL differently if I kept better notes that game since I kind of forgot so much early stuff.
              We did the same in SP2 as the masons. I should probably use that more often. It was really useful for post numbers.
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Blue is right

Comment

• I've never taken notes in my life playing this game. Hell, I rarely pay attention to most of the game.
                sigpic

Comment

• Notes are extremely helpful on day 1. The longer the game goes on, the less useful they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lenruk View Post
                    I've never taken notes in my life playing this game. Hell, I rarely pay attention to most of the game.
                    It shows

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                      Notes are extremely helpful on day 1. The longer the game goes on, the less useful they are.
                      Oh, I didn't realize it was Opposite Day.
                      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                      Blue is right

Comment

That's my personal opinion, do what you will with it.

Comment

Sick burn bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                            orly?
                            According to OP yes mafia 3 is in December

Comment

• Not trying to sound lazy, but I would really like to work with someone who takes notes like PR. I feel that there's really a ton of valuable things that normally don't get picked up. I don't always read the thread, but whether I'm in a mason or a faction I do normally read the chat. Having someone who does all the dirty work really helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                                Not trying to sound lazy, but I would really like to work with someone who takes notes like PR. I feel that there's really a ton of valuable things that normally don't get picked up. I don't always read the thread, but whether I'm in a mason or a faction I do normally read the chat. Having someone who does all the dirty work really helps.
                                *notes for Pokemon*

Put MD4L with Vitor...

Comment

Working...
                                X